- Monitor pressure & temperature of all four tires in real time
- Wireless data transmission with strong signal
- LCD screen displays four tire pressure & temperature
- Improve fuel efficiency, prolong tire life, and increase traffic safety
- Adjustable pressure units: BAR & PSI
- Easy and Quick Installation; Doesn’t require mechanic or costly tools
In 1887, John Dunlop developed the first practical pneumatic tire for his son's tricycle, tested it, and patented it on December 7, 1888. Dunlop’s development of the pneumatic tire arrived at a crucial time in the development of road transportation. Commercial production began in late 1890 in Belfast, Ireland. Dunlop partnered with William Du Cros to form a company that would later become the Dunlop Rubber Company.
Real Time Tracking
This full-time wireless electronic tire pressure monitoring system is designed to alert you in advance of underinflated tires, ensuring your safety. In addition to this, you can also know the tire temperature before they become a hazard.
Easy 3-Step Installation
Each device comes with unique tire sensors that fit on all four valve stems on your car's tires. These sensors transmit data via IR signals to the dashboard display, showing each tire's pressure and temperature in real time, and alerts you of any fluctuations in temperature or pressure.
The system has fast leakage alerts, which give visible and audible warnings with fixed pressure and temperature alarm levels. This ensures better health of your vehicle in extreme weather and road conditions.