- Build 6 Different Models: Mix and explore to create six different toys
- Great DIY Assembling Toy for Kids: Helps them learn the benefits of solar energy while having fun
- Engaging & Creative: Unleash your child’s imagination and inner creativity
- Simply Assembling: Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions
- Recycle & Create: Reuse everyday materials to create fun, functional toys
Archytas of Tarentum, a pal of Plato’s, built a mechanical bird driven by a jet of steam or compressed air—arguably history’s first robot—in the fifth century B.C. However, the first time robots were mentioned was when Leonardo da Vinci referenced and sketched ‘mechanical knights’ in 1945. NASA has since created his robot.
This kit enlightens your kids in the utilization of the available energy and to learn about the environment benefits of renewable energy. Your kids can create 6 different models easily without using any external tools.
Solar power is completely environmental friendly. It does not produce any byproducts such as carbon dioxide. This solar kit will work best under direct sunlight which is available in abundance and practically free.
SAFE FUNCTIONAL TOY FOR YOUR CHILD
Let your child explore the power of solar energy without being exposed to any environmental pollutant. The kit is reusable with everyday material to create fun functional toy
|Dimensions||Approx. 19.2 x 16.5 cm|