You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Increase your home Wi-Fi coverage
- Extend your Wi-Fi range in seconds
- 3X hidden antennas for extra coverage
- Simple one-touch setup
- LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi mode LED indicators
- Plugs directly into standard power socket
- Simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi technology 2.4 & 5GHz
- High-speed Wi-Fi AC & N support
- Multiple HD/3D Video Streaming
- Faster downloads & lag-free online gaming
Interbrand invented the term “Wi-Fi” as a play on words with the term “Hi-Fi” or “High Fidelity”. However, Wi-Fi was never actually short form for Wireless Fidelity. Wi-Fi was previously known as WaveLAN, FlankSpeed, DragonFly, WECA and IEEE 802.11b Direct Sequence before the more consumer friendly name of Wi-Fi was adopted.
Increase your home Wi-Fi coverage
X-Tend broadens the range of your home router, providing greater Wi-Fi coverage—even in your backyard. It eliminates most Wi-Fi dead spots and provides the coverage you need for all your connected devices. Simultaneous dual-band technology provides speeds of up to 433Mbps, and 3 internal hidden antennas give you better wireless performance and faster transmission rates. Built-in auto channel selection avoids channel conflicts and provides stable wireless performance all throughout your home.
|In Depth||Simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi technology 2.4 & 5GHz|