You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Built to compute. Designed for portability.
- Tiny in size, mighty in performance!
- Comes with Wireless keyboard with built-in trackpad
- Windows 8.1 with Bing (Upgradable to Windows X)
- Quad-Core Intel Atom 1.33 GHz processor
- Intel HD Graphics
- 2GB DDR3L RAM & 32GB on-board storage
- microSD slot (expandable up to 64GB)
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.1b/g/n & Bluetooth 4.0
Now your television is more than a TV
Bring portable computing to new places. Merlin’s Windows PC Stick transforms any HDMI TV or monitor into a full computer, allowing you to search the web, share photos and videos, check mails, or stay updated on what’s happening on the World Wide Web. Basically, it lets you do any of the tasks that you do on your computer today.
Built to Compute. Designed for Portability.
A 1.33 GHz Quad-Core processor, 2GB DDR3L RAM, Intel HD Graphics, 32GB of on-board storage, HDMI 1.4 output, 2 USB ports (1 OTG) for connecting peripherals, built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and microSD card slot for additional storage—yes, all of this on a stick! Windows PC Stick is small in size but mighty in performance. And all it takes is a micro-USB cable to power all this power. Now that’s portable computing!
Tiny in Size, Mighty in Performance!
The Quad-Core processor and Intel HD graphics, together with a powerful onboard audio processor, delivers stunning graphics and computing power with high-quality, multi-channel sound experience but consumes very little power. Now turn any TV or monitor into a fully functional PC by simply plugging in the Windows PC Stick.
No desk space? Laptops too heavy to carry? Want to avoid the clutter of wires and cables? Windows PC Stick is the all-in-one solution on a stick! Be it an office, a conference room, or your home, Windows PC Stick enables you to be productive immediately! What’s more is that it comes with a 3D keyboard with built-in trackpad, redefining the way you work on the go.
Windows PC Stick FAQ
- Excellent Device Review by Nasser
- Excellent Review by Anand
- Really cool Review by Bash
(Posted on 12/19/2015)
- Excellent Review by Muz
- Connect the device to your monitor or TV’s HDMI port using the included HDMI coupler.
- Connect the included adapter to the device through the DC IN port.
- Power the device on using the power button.
- To adjust display settings, right click on the desktop and select “Graphic Properties”. From the menu, choose the correct “Resolution” and “Refresh Rate”.
- To choose between audio sources, go to the system’s “Sound” settings from “Control Panel”. Under the “Playback” tab, click your preferred audio output device and then click on the “Set Default” button. Click on “OK” to exit the settings menu.