You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Travel with your entire media collection available to stream to your devices
- Read from and write to HDD loaded in Wi-Fi Storage from your device
- Apps for your Apple or Android devices access Wi-Fi Storage easily
- Stream content with no buffering and compromise in quality
- USB 3.0 functionality allows you to transfer data from your computer at incredible speeds
- Wi-Fi Storage also functions as a backup battery for your portable devices
Merlin's Wi-Fi Storage creates a local wireless network that makes available the installed HDD's content to all nearby Wi-Fi devices. Free app available at App Store and Google Play.
|In Depth||♦Supports 2.5" SATA Hard Disk ♦Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n ♦Up to 4 Hours of continuous battery life ♦Supports NTFS/FAT/FAT32 ♦Supports Samba/WebDAV ♦Supports Windows/Mac/Linux/iOS and Android ♦Stream Media over WiFi enabled devices ♦Supports USB 3.0 SuperSpeed USB transmission ♦Backup power function for connected devices|
Wi-Fi Storage FAQ
WIFI STORAGE is not turning ON and initializing?
- Check power adapter connected properly. 5v 2a power adapter is recommended for better charging. During the charging, the power light will tinkling per 2 seconds when charged over, the power light will be extinguished
Device not showing on Wifi list?
- Check the unit having power or not. Push the power button for 3 seconds, the power LED, will be lighting Check Wifi light is twinkling or not. The Wi-Fi light will be twinkling until the W3000PH successful startup, then the Wi-Fi light will stop twinkle and keep lighting.
"Wi-Data" application not available from PlayStore.
"Wi-Data" application is upgraded to "AirStor". This application is available from PlayStore.