You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Simple plug-and-play setup
- Operates over WiFi and mobile Internet, at home and away
- Access and control the socket from anywhere in the world
- Visually monitor energy consumption in real time
Easy to setup and use
Setting up the socket is as easy as plugging it into a power socket and configuring it from your smartphone via the free I-Smart app—takes just 60 seconds.
Control from anywhere
Once connected to your home WiFi network, Smart Socket lets you turn on or off your connected electrical appliances from anywhere in the world. All you need is a working mobile Internet connection.
Energy control at your fingertips
The intelligent sensor inside the Smart Socket sends power consumption data to your smartphone in real time, letting you monitor when the connected electrical appliances are turned on or off and the energy consumed.
Scheduled power on and off
I-Smart app lets you set schedules for devices connected to the Smart Socket. Now, no need to worry about the light that you left on in your bedroom or the heater that you're not sure was turned off.
Wi-Fi smart socket FAQ
1.) How to schedule a task?
- While the desired socket is selected in the app, below the window is where a round button with arrow up symbol located.
- Select it then you will have the option to create/edit tasks.
- You have two options "Timing ON/OFF" and "Deleay ON/OFF"
- Timing mode will allow you to set a specific time for the device to switch ON/OFF automatically. You can select the days in the calendar
- The delay mode will allow you to set the delay time for the device to switch ON/OFF automatically
- You can add multiple tasks but you can select only one mode per task
2.) Hot to operate my Merlin Smart Socket from a long distance?
- Just make sure that the Smart Socket and Smartphone are connected on a network with internet access
- Then the Smart Socket listed on the app will give an Airplane logo
- Giving commands to the Socket might take time depending on the internet connection of both Smart Socket and Smartphone
3.) Can I control the device even if I am in another country?
- If properly set with internet, YES you may control the device
4.) Can I connect an extension with the Smart Socket?
- Yes but all the appliances connected on the extension will also be turned ON/OFF
5.) How many Smart Socket can I connect to my Home Wifi?
- Theoretically, a wifi router can hold up to 254 IP Addresses (1 device per IP address). Depending on how many devices you have at home which uses internet then you can subtract those and get the remaining available IP Addresses
6.) Can I access the Smart Socket with a computer?
- Not as of now, the application is only available in Smartphones
7.) Can I set-up/pair multiple Smart Socket in one time?
- No, pairing the smart socket will be one by one / one after the other
- Merlin Wifi Socket Review by Rita
- Advance Technology in Switching power supply Review by Abu Farhan
- this is very attractive product now a dayes Review by FARUKE