You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Simple plug-and-play setup
- Operates over WiFi and mobile Internet, at home and away
- Access and control the socket from anywhere in the world
- Visually monitor energy consumption in real time
Easy to setup and use
Setting up the socket is as easy as plugging it into a power socket and configuring it from your smartphone via the free I-Smart app—takes just 60 seconds.
Control from anywhere
Once connected to your home WiFi network, Smart Socket lets you turn on or off your connected electrical appliances from anywhere in the world. All you need is a working mobile Internet connection.
Energy control at your fingertips
The intelligent sensor inside the Smart Socket sends power consumption data to your smartphone in real time, letting you monitor when the connected electrical appliances are turned on or off and the energy consumed.
Scheduled power on and off
I-Smart app lets you set schedules for devices connected to the Smart Socket. Now, no need to worry about the light that you left on in your bedroom or the heater that you're not sure was turned off.
Wi-Fi Smart Socket FAQ
- Merlin Wifi Socket Review by Rita
- Advance Technology in Switching power supply Review by Abu Farhan
- this is very attractive product now a dayes Review by FARUKE
- Download and install “Merlin SmartHome” app from Google Play or App Store on your phone.
- Connect Wi-Fi Socket to a power supply. Once the LED indicator starts flashing green slowly, press and hold the reset button.
- The LED should start flashing green quickly, indicating that the device is in configuration mode.
- Run “Merlin SmartHome” app on your phone and click on the “Remoter List” icon on the bottom to open the settings menu.
- Click “Add Device” -> ”Network Configure” -> ”One Key Configure”, enter your router’s details, and click “Start Configuration”.
- Once Wi-Fi Socket has been configured, you’ll be taken to the Security Settings interface.
- Enter the device’s default password as “123456” and save the settings.
- Now you can control Wi-Fi Socket over your home Wi-Fi or mobile Internet.
Note: Do not start configuration until the LED indicator is flashing green quickly. If configuration fails, reset the device and repeat the above steps.