You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Ultra-bright 100-lumen LED lamp projects images up to 150" diagonal
- Rechargeable 4,000mAh battery for charging your smartphones & tablets
- Small and compact, ultra-thin design with built-in speakers and media player
- Built-in speakers and power-adjustable focus
- Connects directly via HDMI, Wi-Fi , Miracast, AirPlay, or DLNA
- Android and iOS compatible
During the late 1800s, using oil lamps and candles as light sources, Magic Lanterns were used to project images printed on glass slides. Magicians, photographers, and lecturers were among the first to embrace the device, which became so popular as a form of entertainment that catalogs such as those from Sears, Roebuck & Company, sold toy magic lanterns for children. Did you know that Chicago’s public-school system had a collection of approximately 8,000 lantern slides by the end of World War I.
Amazing Picture for Pleasurable Viewing
With a high-quality, exceptionally bright 100 lumens LED lens and an amazing contrast ratio of 1,000:1, Wi-Fi Projector Pro lets you enjoy crisp, vibrant pictures anywhere, anytime.
Redesigned with More Power
Featuring DLP Technology, Wi-Fi Projector Pro is perfect for displaying 150" images (diagonal) from most smartphones, tablets, computers, and gaming devices. Quick to set up and easy to use, you can have your personal cinema display installed anywhere in just a matter of minutes.
Ultra-Bright for Easy Viewing
Most other projectors require a dark setting to project images; however, Wi-Fi Projector Pro, with its super-bright 100-lumen LED lamp ensures comfortable viewing in lighted rooms, displaying sharp, crystal-clear images on just about any flat surface. The 100-lumen LED lamp is not only bright but also durable.
Unlike other projectors, Wi-Fi Projector can be connected to your smartphone via Wi-Fi or HDMI. Moreover, it supports Miracast, AirPlay, and DLNA, ensuring that all your devices connect seamlessly for a perfect viewing experience without the hassle and clutter of long cables and wires.
Make Your Presentation Look the Best
Wi-Fi Projector Pro is like a screening room that you can carry in one hand or in your pocket! Use the included tripod to quickly set up the projector for displaying a sturdy, shake-free 150” diagonal screen that can be projected on any surface.
|Dimensions||112 x 78 x 30 mm|
Wi-Fi Projector Pro FAQ
- Good product Review by Trilok
- Pleasant Review by Maha
- Wonderful Review by Shabnam
- AWESOME! Review by Byron Lunz
For people who want the versatility, this is a great option. Don't let the size fool you, in all honesty because it is so small it's amazingly convenient to pack and carry along with you! I was skeptic at first, because I have seen other projectors much bigger than this one and the quality wasn't that great. But this tiny thing is legit! More than bright enough to watch video or play games in a dark room . Picture looks beautiful on our apartment wall, where we can fit it at about 70" . Sound is more than adequate. Given the price, it's very impressive. (Posted on 7/22/2016)
- Very good Review by Pro
We have kept it mind for our next purchase (Posted on 7/9/2016)
- device Review by perfect
- good model Review by Louis
It comes with a small built in speaker, so you need to connect other better speakers to it for better sound.
I can't get it wirelessly projecting yet - I plug in my ipad and stream netflix from it using an HDMI cable, which is slightly annoying but fine.
Picture quality is great. (Posted on 5/27/2016)
- Excellent Review by Mauee
- Good projector Review by Nick
I'm using the projector mainly for use with my dancer troupe. We meet weekly in the ballroom, watch those dance movement video clips and choreograph together. More convenient to share my ideas now! For me, the small, portable unit is PERFECT. I am impressed by the quality of this projector. It really does show a 720p image. I have it set 10 feet from the wall and it projects just under 110 inches.
As far as the brightness is concerned, it's actually pretty great. Even in a decently lit room, I was able to completely see the screen. When I turn the lights off, it's as bright as some of the more expensive projectors. (Posted on 4/17/2016)
- It is great product Review by Salem
- Excellent model Review by John
- The best Merlin Model i think Review by ALEX
- Affordable Review by Priya
The salesman there was very patient and explain all the details of the product.
I have my presentation tomorrow and I'm going to use the Merlin projector.
Good affordable product. (Posted on 4/5/2016)
- VERY GOOD DESIGN Review by SALISH
- Excellent Review by Penny
- Good projector Review by Steven
- Good Review by Paulraj
- This model is real WiFi projector Pro. Easier to use. Review by HALI
- Amazing demo Review by Guru
- Very good product Review by Louis
- Nice product Review by Jacob Mani
We can use this for multi-purposes.
jacob (Posted on 10/26/2015)
- Press and hold the ‘Power’ button for 3 seconds to switch the projector on.
- To view content from a USB flash drive, insert the flash drive in the USB Input port at the back of the projector, and select from the following options in the Home Screen: “Movie”, “Picture”, or “Music”.
- To connect an Android smartphone over Wi-Fi, go to the “Wi-Fi Display” option in the Home Screen and select “Android”.
- Once the device has initialized a wireless connection, go to “Screen Mirroring” in your smartphone’s settings and connect to the projector.
- To connect via AirPlay, select “iOS” from the “Wi-Fi- Display” option in the Home Screen. Go to your smartphone’s Wi-Fi settings and connect to the projector. Once connected, go to your phone’s AirPlay settings, select the projector and enable “Mirroring”.
- To connect a device via HDMI, connect it to the projector using the included HDMI cable and select the “HDMI” option from the Home Screen.