You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Built-in full-spectrum IR learner
- Simple plug-and-play setup
- Operates over WiFi and mobile Internet, at home and away
- Ultra-compact device for convenient and unobtrusive connectivity
- Supports multiple simultaneous connections
Smart universal remote
Use Merlin’s WiFi Controller and the I-Smart app to transform your iPhone, iPad, and Android devices into a universal remote control in a matter of minutes. Use your smartphone to access and control your TV, DVD, set-top box, and almost any other electrical device from any room in the house without wiring.
WiFi Controller’s ingenious 360-degree and compact design ensures that the controller can be used from anywhere in the room to wirelessly control all IR-controlled appliances.
Easy to setup and use
Since the WiFi Controller works over your home WiFi, you don’t need any wiring or additional devices. Simply connect the WiFi Controller to a power source, and set it up using the I-Smart app to learn the IR commands of any IR remote control.
Control from anywhere
Once connected to your home WiFi network, WiFi Controller lets you turn on or off your connected appliances from anywhere in the world. All you need is a working mobile Internet connection. Now turn your home air-conditioner on before you reach home!
- Download and install “Merlin SmartHome” app from Google Play or App Store on your phone.
- Connect Wi-Fi Controller to a power supply. Once the LED indicator starts flashing green slowly, press and hold the reset button. The LED should start flashing green quickly, indicating that the device is in configuration mode.
- Run “Merlin SmartHome” app on your phone and click on the “Remoter List” icon on the bottom to open the settings menu.
- Click “Add Device” -> ”Network Configure” -> ”One Key Configure”, enter your router’s details, and click “Start Configuration”.
- Once your Wi-Fi Controller has been configured, you’ll be taken to the Security Settings interface.
- Enter the device’s default password as “123456” and save the settings.
- To change the device’s password, enter the “Remoter List” menu, select the device, and enter the settings menu.
- To learn a new remote control, select your Wi-Fi Controller from “Remoter List”, select “Add Device”, and select the type of device.
- To input a new command, press the related key (e.g., “ON” or “OFF”) and wait for the message “Waiting for Study”.
- One the LED indicator flashes blue, point the remote control at Wi-Fi Controller and press the relevant function on the remote control.
Note: Do not start configuration until the LED indicator is flashing green quickly. If configuration fails, reset the device and repeat the above steps.