You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 100-lumen LED lamp with DLP® IntelliBright™ technology
- 100” display size for movie theater experience
- Rechargeable 3,800mAh Li-Po battery for wireless projection
- Small and compact, ultra-thin design with built-in speakers
- Power-adjustable focus with auto keystone correction
- Connects directly via HDMI, Wi-Fi, Miracast, AirPlay, or DLNA
- Android and iOS compatible
Amazing Picture for Pleasurable Viewing
A high-quality, exceptionally bright 100 lumens LED lens, an amazing contrast ratio of 1,000:1, combined with the proprietary IntelliBright™ technology, Wi-Fi Projector Premium lets you enjoy crisp, vibrant pictures anywhere, anytime.
Redesigned with More Power
Featuring DLP Technology, Wi-Fi Projector Premium is perfect for displaying 100-inch images (diagonal) from most smartphones, tablets, computers, and gaming devices. Quick to set up and easy to use, you can have your personal cinema display installed anywhere in just a matter of minutes.
Ultra-Bright for Easy Viewing
Most other projectors require a dark setting to project images; however, Wi-Fi Projector Premium, with the DLP® IntelliBright™ technology and super-bright 100-lumen LED lamp, ensures comfortable viewing in lighted rooms, displaying sharp, crystal-clear images on just about any flat surface. The 100-lumen LED lamp is not only bright but also durable, with a lamp life of 20,000 hours.
Unlike other projectors, Wi-Fi Projector Premium can be connected to your smartphone via Wi-Fi or HDMI. Moreover, it supports Miracast, AirPlay, and DLNA, ensuring that all your devices connect seamlessly for a perfect viewing experience without the hassle and clutter of long cables and wires.
Make Your Presentation Look the Best
Wi-Fi Projector Premium is like a screening room that you can carry in one hand or in your pocket! Use the included tripod to quickly set up the projector for displaying a sturdy, shake-free 100” diagonal screen that can be projected on any surface.
Wi-Fi Projector Premium FAQ
- Press and hold the ‘Power’ button to switch the projector on or off.
- You can switch between the projector’s 3 Input Modes (HDMI, Android Mirroring, and iOS Mirroring) by touching the ‘Mode Control’ button on the top of the projector.
- In HDMI mode, connect any HDMI source to the projector using the included HDMI cable.
- To connect an Android smartphone over Wi-Fi in Android Mirroring mode, go to your Android smartphone’s “Screen Mirroring” settings and connect to the projector.
- To connect to an iOS device via AirPlay in iOS Mirroring mode, go to your iOS device’s Wi-Fi settings and connect to the projector using default password ‘12345678’. Once connected, go to your device’s AirPlay settings, select the projector, and enable “Mirroring”.