You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Supports photo, music, and video playback
- Transfer pictures from PC, laptop, memory cards, flash drives, cloud servers
- Install favorite apps from Google Play
- Mirror your smartphone’s display
Missing out on all the great pictures you've been taking?
Where are all those great moments you captured? E-mailed some to friends or family? Maybe uploaded a few to Facebook? How many are you still carrying around on your phone? How many are fading away in folders on your computer or gathering dust on back-up discs? We don't take pictures to store them. We take them to preserve a moment so that it can be enjoyed again another day.
That another day has come… set your photos free!
Relive your memories on the 10.1-inch LED-backlit TFT-LCD display in vivid 1024x600 resolution. Your memories deserve some extra-special treatment. Which is why Wi-Fi Digital Photo Frame lets you download your favorite photo sharing/slideshow app so that you can customize it to your heart’s content.
Stay connected... with a Wi-Fi connection
Wi-Fi Digital Photo Frame has Wi-Fi built in, so you can wirelessly connect right out of the box. Now sending and receiving pictures is a snap. With support for AirPlay and Miracast, you can share all your favorite pictures and videos from your smartphone or even cast your smartphone’s display onto Wi-Fi Digital Photo Frame.
Friendly, easy-to-use touch panel
There's a world of beautiful images at your fingertips. Browse through all your photos, pick slideshow modes, adjust settings and more with the intuitive, easy-to-use touch panel. Wi-Fi Digital Photo Frame makes everything quick, friendly and intuitive.
Easily view new pictures
Stay up to date and enjoy all the latest photos – from you, your friends, and family. Connect Wi-Fi Digital Photo Frame to your home network and transfer photos wirelessly from your PC. Receive pictures by email on Wi-Fi Digital Photo Frame from anywhere in the world. It's a great way to send 'instant postcards' to loved ones back home while you're travelling.
Photo updates from your social world
See what your Facebook friends are up to. With the option to install your favorite photo frame apps from Google Play, Wi-Fi Digital Photo Frame displays new photos whenever your friends upload them. So now you'll always know what's happening in the world, without having to switch on your PC or check emails.
Wi-Fi Digital Photo Frame FAQ
- Connect the included adapter to the photo frame to power it on.
- Press and hold the power button on the back to turn photo frame off.
- Use the navigation buttons on the back to navigate through the menu as well as the home screen.
- Press the play/pause button to select items in the menu and menu button to go to the home screen.
- The photo frame has five on-screen touch buttons: volume down, back, home, recent, and volume up.
- Swipe down from the left half of the top status bar to access the notifications drawer. Swipe notifications left or right to dismiss them.
- Swipe down from the right half of the status bar to access the quick settings menu. Here you can adjust the brightness, access settings, take a screenshot, etc.
- Click on Wi-Fi settings in the quick settings menu and connect to your home router.
- To access media stored on your SD card, insert card in the memory slot provided in the back.
- Connect the photo frame to a laptop or desktop using the included mini-USB cable.