You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Waterproof case and Remote Shutter with floating device
- No app needed; connects via Remote Shutter over Bluetooth (4.0)
- Selfie pole extendable up to 84 cm
- 360-degree swivel mount for attaching GoPro camera housings
- Universal holder for smartphones and neck strap included
Completely waterproof case
Never leave anyone out of the picture again. Merlin’s Waterproof Selfie Stick lets you take awesome selfies no matter where you are—be it land or water! The super-transparent vinyl case is 100% waterproof, and protects your phone from water, sand, dust, snow, etc. So not only is it great for taking images and videos underwater, but it’s also a must-have for all your adventure trips.
PC lens window for clearer underwater images
You’ll be really amazed how you can take underwater pictures with the same effectiveness and quality as that of any high-end and expensive underwater camera housing. The T-shaped lens window is made out of durable polycarbonate, which is the same material that’s used for making eyewear lenses. The hard-coated PC lens window has a three-layer coating (UV coating, water-repellent coating, and scratch-resistant coating). Moreover, your phone’s touchscreen will still work with the waterproof case on.
Waterproof Selfie Stick comes with loads of accessories to get you going on your outdoor adventures. The included universal clip securely attaches to the waterproof case, which can then be clipped onto your bag. Waterproof Selfie Stick comes with a neck strap, which can be attached to the waterproof case. The 360-degree swivel mount can also be used to attach to GoPro camera housings.
Triple locking system
Waterproof Selfie Stick employs a triple locking mechanism, which includes a press seal and double Velcro edge, making it safe for diving, snorkeling, and other underwater activities. Moreover, the selfie stick is so easy to use—simply put your smartphone in the case, press the seal shut, roll the edge, and fasten it to the case.
Waterproof Selfie Stick comes with a Bluetooth shutter that sits safely in a rugged, waterproof case. Now never miss out of those group selfies. Simply press the shutter button for great selfies.
Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS)
Merlin’s Waterproof Selfie Stick has been designed to withstand extreme conditions. The waterproof case meets requirements for JIS IPX8 standard, the highest waterproof grade. The case can withstand being submerged in up to 33 feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
|Weight||Pole Weight: 100 g|
Waterproof Selfie Stick FAQ
- Turn on your smartphone’s Bluetooth connection, and press the remote shutter button.
- Search for ‘Xelfie’ in Bluetooth device list and pair your smartphone to it.
- To extend the selfie stick, twist it counterclockwise and pull it outward.
- Set the selfie stick at the desired length and turn it clockwise to secure it in place.
- Open the waterproof case and insert your smartphone in it.
- Close the seal, fold it along the folded lines, and velcro it together.
- To use the floating stick, slide it in the bracket behind the waterproof case and screw it to the mounting bracket on the selfie stick.
- To remove, press the release button on the bracket and slide the floating stick out.
- The floating stick can be turned clockwise/counterclockwise to set at a desired angle.
- To replace the battery in the remote shutter button, unscrew the waterproof housing to access the shutter button.