You have no items in your shopping cart.
Merlin's M70 Android Watch Phone comes with Android 4.4.2 system, which supports GSM network (850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz) and 3G network WCDMA 2100MHz.
|In Depth||1.54’’ Touch Screen. ANDROID OS V4.0 built-in. SIM Card slot to access your Phone book, SMS, MMS and to call (built-in speaker and MIC). 4GB built-in Memory GPRS, EDGE, BLUETOOTH, WIFI, FM RADIO. 2MP built-in Camera for pictures and video recording. Play music and videos – supports MP3, MP4 and 3GP. Download your favourite Apps through Google Play Store such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and many more.|
M70 Android Watch Phone FAQ
The watch phone cannot turn on
· Press the “On” button to startup the screen.
· Check the battery power
· Check if the battery is not inserted properly, remove it and install the battery again, then power on.
No activity for several minutes
· Press the “Off” key
· Remove the battery and install again, then power on.
Usage time is short / battery drains frequently
· Make sure you have not closed the screen savers
· Make sure the watch is charged properly before use
· After charging parts of power battery level indicator might be inaccurate. Please wait about 20 minutes to get the accurate indication after removing the battery charger.
Cannot connect to the network
· Try in another place/network
· Confirm the 3G/4G service from your network supplier
· Make sure your SIM card is effective from your network supplier
· Try to select the network manually
· Try again later if the network is busy
Cannot dial the watch phone
· Make sure the telephone number is correct and press the call button
· For the internet calling, please check the country code and area code.
· Make sure the phone is within network and not in busy status
· Make sure your SIM card has enough money and so that it does not prohibit the calling
· Inquire your registered information from your network supplier(such as limit, SIM card validity and so on)
· Make sure the call is not set to limited option
· Check if the watch is set to fixed dialing
Music cannot be played
· Check if the music format is supportable, such as MMF format
· Check if the music is is there in the memory, if there is an error delete the previous tracks update your playing list and make sure it under “my music”. to play again
· Screen Resolution: 240x240 pixels
· Android Version: 4.4.2 Operating system
· Built-in GPS
· Processor: MTK 6572 chips
· Camera: 5.0 Mega Pixel Camera
· Memory: 8GB
· Bluetooth 4.0
· USB 2.0
How to use the Product
USB port is on the side of the watch, can be used for headphones, USB cable or as a charging port
SIM Card installation and removal follow these simple steps:
- Please put the SIM card in a safe place away from children
- Please insert the SIM card into the dedicated slot located on the side of the watch
- Please follow the small sign to insert the card in the right position
- Bent or improper operation may damage the SIM card, when you insert and remove the SIM card, please execute with care
- This watch's SIM card corresponds to the GSM and 3G network
Charging the Battery
- Insert the charging plug of the charger to the watch's USB port.
Note: When Battery is low, the screen will display warning information, when battery is empty watch phone will automatically turn off. Don't keep the battery empty for a long time, it will damage the quality & longevity of the battery. Use the designated charger to ensure the watch to work well.
- Power on/off button is at the top left (next to camera), Long press to turn on/off, Short press to dark/bright screen
Note: Where mobiles are banned or using mobiles may cause interference and danger, then please don't turn on your device
- Volume button is on the left, at bottom next to speakers, Press "return" to volume control function, Slide on the screen to adjust the volume
Standby interface and clock
Analog clock: Press "power on" button shortly to turn on/off the analog clock
Main Menu: When the watch is on standby, slide the screen to enter Main Menu
- Slide down from the top of the screen to drag the status bar, click on the upper right corner of the icon view WIFI, Bluetooth, Battery power, GPS State. Slide-up to put away the status bar.
Note: To save battery, after use turn off GPS WiFi Bluetooth and returns to the standby mode
1) Wireless & Network: Setup WLAN (Wifi), Blueooth, traffic usage
2) Device: Set the Scene Mode, Display, Storage, Batteries
3) Personal: Set Location information, save languages and input Methods, backing up and resetting and adding account
4) System: Set the date and time, accessibility features, timer and developer options about cell phones
Other Features are as follows:
- Lock Screen
- File Manager
- Sound Recorder
- Long press "Power on/off" button will display the operation interface: Power Off; Restart; Airplane mode and at the bottom, there are: Silent mode, Vibrate mode, Normal mode. Choose the "Airplane Mode"
Connect to PC
- Watch will auto charge when connected to PC
- Watch can be used as a u-disk