You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Home /
- M70 Android Watch Phone
Merlin's M70 Android Watch Phone comes with Android 4.4.2 system, which supports GSM network (850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz) and 3G network WCDMA 2100MHz.
|In Depth||1.54’’ Touch Screen. ANDROID OS V4.0 built-in. SIM Card slot to access your Phone book, SMS, MMS and to call (built-in speaker and MIC). 4GB built-in Memory GPRS, EDGE, BLUETOOTH, WIFI, FM RADIO. 2MP built-in Camera for pictures and video recording. Play music and videos – supports MP3, MP4 and 3GP. Download your favourite Apps through Google Play Store such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and many more.|
M70 Android Watch Phone FAQ
The watch phone cannot turn on
· Press the “On” button to startup the screen.
· Check the battery power
· Check if the battery is not inserted properly, remove it and install the battery again, then power on.
No activity for several minutes
· Press the “Off” key
· Remove the battery and install again, then power on.
Usage time is short / battery drains frequently
· Make sure you have not closed the screen savers
· Make sure the watch is charged properly before use
· After charging parts of power battery level indicator might be inaccurate. Please wait about 20 minutes to get the accurate indication after removing the battery charger.
Cannot connect to the network
· Try in another place/network
· Confirm the 3G/4G service from your network supplier
· Make sure your SIM card is effective from your network supplier
· Try to select the network manually
· Try again later if the network is busy
Cannot dial the watch phone
· Make sure the telephone number is correct and press the call button
· For the internet calling, please check the country code and area code.
· Make sure the phone is within network and not in busy status
· Make sure your SIM card has enough money and so that it does not prohibit the calling
· Inquire your registered information from your network supplier(such as limit, SIM card validity and so on)
· Make sure the call is not set to limited option
· Check if the watch is set to fixed dialing
Music cannot be played
· Check if the music format is supportable, such as MMF format
· Check if the music is is there in the memory, if there is an error delete the previous tracks update your playing list and make sure it under “my music”. to play again
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Most Viewed Products
You have no items to compare.