You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Stylus input
- Handwriting recognition
- Movie playback
- 4 GB memory card included
The M55 Watch Phone is a watch that also doubles as a quad-band GSM phone. With dual-sim capabilities the M55 Watch Phone can be used for home as well as office use. The M55 has a capacity of 4GB and can store MP4 movies that are displayed with crystal clear clarity on the watch's screen. With vibrating alerts and the options of caller-id also being integrated this device is the perfect add-on to your lifestyle.
Time and technology meet
The M55 has all the options of a phone available on your watch, and it also has the option to playback movies and music directly onto your wrist through the watch's screen. When a call is received the device will vibrate to alert you, and the call can be attended by using the stereo bluetooth headphones that comes with the box.
A variety of add-ons
The M55 has many different additional features that make this the ultimate gadget for any tech enthusiast. There is a 1.3 inch touchscreen that can display 160k brilliant and vibrant colours. For music playback there are four loudspeakers built-in, all with stereo output. The M55 can play multiple video formats, in particular 3GP and MP4 formats.
Slim and stylish
Battery and design
The M55 has a talktime of 2 hours plus a one week stand-by time. The battery is rechargable, with the charging cable included in the box. The M55 is also the slimmest of it's kind, at only 15 MM width. To make sure that this device keeps gong on and on, the keys are dust-proof so you can use it in any environment with complete peace of mind.
|In Depth||Dual sim card dual standby E-book reader Network: GSM900/850/1800/1900MHz, QUAD BANDS 1.3 Inch touch-screen 160k color; PX: 128×160px Vibration Call alert Music: support equalizer; for loudspeakers with stereo output Video: 3GP, MP4, support to play in full screen, speed and pause Rom: support to extend memory card, 2GB included, support 2GB extend max Language: English/Arabic/Spanish/Portuguese/Italian/German/Chinese|
Watch Phone M55 FAQ
What we do when watch phone React slowly when touch screen?
- Touch Screen have no proper adjustment, adjust screen. Try touching calibration in watch phone.
SD card not detecting?
- Check the card is inserted properly or not.
Power on failure?
- Try to charge the battery for at least 15 minutes, otherwise check with other fully charged battery.
Cannot connect to a network?
- Out of network coverage area, try to use outdoor to check network signal. Check the SIM is inserted properly into SIM slot. May be SIM is not supporting, contact network provider.
BT device not working?
- Charge the BT
BT is not pairing?
- Initialize the BT function in watch phone. Make sure device on the pairing mode.
Video not playing?
- Check the video format which is supported by this watch phone, otherwise Check the files copied into the root folder.