You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 36 hours of wireless music play with built-in microphone for answering calls
- Dedicated button for noise cancellation
- On-ear design ensures minimal sound leakage
- High-performance microphones to cancel out ambient noise
- Rotating ear cushions that fold flat for easy, convenient storage
- Perfect for daily commute and noisy places such as airports, restaurants
Free yourself from the limitations of wired listening. Pair your Virtuoso ANC with your Bluetooth device and move freely for up to 30 feet of wireless listening. Take hands-free calls with the built in mic, and use the on-ear controls to adjust your listening experience without reaching for your device.
Less Noise. More Music
With Virtuoso ANC, you can focus on what matters—your music, movies and videos. Be it your daily commute to work, or a noisy train station or airport, Virtuoso advanced noise reduction technology cancels out all ambient noise. Moreover, the perfect on-ear design ensures there’s minimal sound leakage, giving you an extra level of quiet.
Superior Design for Comfortable Listening
Virtuoso ANC is lightweight and durable, made from quality materials that last longer. The soft-cushion earcups rotate a full 90 degrees for a better fit. The flexible headband sits close to your head, with premium material underneath for extra comfort.
Dedicated Noise Cancellation
Virtuoso ANC features a high-quality HD microphone that cancels out ambient noise. It’s so quiet that every note sounds clearer. And with a dedicated slider to turn noise cancellation on and off, you decided when to let the world in and when to shut your music in. With Virtuoso ANC, it’s just you and your music.
Move with Your Music
Virtuoso ANC’s built-in rechargeable battery gives you 36 hours of wireless music play. And when the battery depletes–not to worry. You can still use Virtuoso with the included audio cable.
Virtuoso Active Noise Cancellation FAQ
- Slide the Power button, Connect to Bluetooth “VirtuosoANC”. If asked for a password, enter “0000”.
- Press the Play/Pause button once to play or pause when listening to music or to answer or end a call.
- Press the Volume Down/Previous button once to go back to the previous track. Press and hold the button to decrease volume.
- Press the Volume Up/Next button once to skip to the next track. Press and hold the button to increase volume.
- To enable Active Noise Cancellation, slide the Power button to "NC" position