You have no items in your shopping cart.
|In Depth||Description Support Full HD decode 1080P(1920 X 1080) with HDMI,Y/Pb/Pr output Interface 2*USB2.0, HDMI, coaxial & optical,Y/Pb/Pr Casing Plastic casing Chipset Realtek 1185 USB interface USB HOST 2.0 HD capacity Support USB external hard disk up to 2TB (Does not include USB external hard disk) File System FAT32, NTFS, Ext3-4, etc Power supply Input: AC100-240V Output: DC5V Video output HDMI, Y/Pb/Pr Video format RM, RMVB, AVI, DIVX, MKV, MOV, HDMOV, MP4, M4V, PMP, AVC, FLV, VOB, MPG, DAT, MPEG, TS, TP, M2TS, WMV (H.264, H.263, WMV9/VC-1, MPEG1/2/4), ISO, ASF,etc Video decoding H. 264(AVC HD), VC1(WMV HD), MPEG-2 HD, MPEG-1 MPEG-4 Divx3/4/5/6(1920x1080), Xvid(1920x1080), RMVB(1280x720), etc. Blu-ray with navigation guide : Blu-ray of original Disc copy, Blu-ray ISO image file Navigation play and read PGS subtitles perfectly Play AVCHD disc with external USB drive Output interface Y/Pb/Pr(1080P),HDMI(1080P) Output resolution 1980*1080 Subtitle TXT, PGS, SMI, SRT, SUB, ASS, SSA Audio format DTS 7.1, DOLBY 7.1, MP3, WMA, WMV, PCM, RM, OGG, AAC, APE, FLAC Output interface HDMI, AV/STEREO, Optical output Picture format Tif, jpg, bmp, png, gif, m-jpeg (browse picture with background music) File Copy Support copy and delete file Search Local Movie/Music/Photo search function, Movie Cover art & preview function Internet Support wired (10/100Mbps) and Wifi connection Support Samba,UPNP network share and BT download IE browser and Gmail oneline messager Online video: Youtube,Mediafly video, video podcast Online audio: Mediafly audio, audio podcast Online photo: Flickr, Picasa Yahoo: Yahoo weather, Yahoo finace OSD language English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korea, Chinese etc|
|Dimensions||179 x 120 x 40 mm|
USB to TV Turbo - Full HD FAQ
The device is not powering up?
- Please double check if the power adaptor is properly connected to the socket and the device. Make sure to turn ON the device as well by checking the switch at the back of the device.
There is no display?
- Please make sure to check the connection between the device and the TV. After that, double check if the proper source/input is being used.
The video file is not playing?
- Please make sure to properly connect the source may it be USB or over the network. File scan would be a help to identify if the file you have to play is corrupted or not. Also, please check the manual for supported files to play with the device.
My files have disappeared from the player?
- Make sure that you browse your files via the correct browser mode which means correct filtered views such as Photos, Music, or Movies.
Why I can't find my USB drive in file manager?
- Try to replace a short USB cable or plug in the power cable to your USB drive. You are suggested to plug in one use drive at the same time.