You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Ultimate Foldable Keyboard for Mobile Computing.
- Split Design Folds in half for easy and quick storage.
- Slide cover + smartphone/tablet stand for laptop-style typing.
- Completely wireless and pairs with Bluetooth-ready devices for on-the-go computing.
- Internal battery charges via standard USB cable.
- Thin and lightweight, with an ergonomic design.
- Works with iOS, Android, Windows and most Bluetooth-enabled devices.
The model M, produced by IBM and Lexmark starting in 1984, is the father of modern day keyboard. It introduced separated numeric section, separated arrow keys, and the separate row of function keys. It is considered the most universal computer keyboard design and is still in use today.
Comfortable Size & Portable
With the functionality of a full-size keyboard, yet half the size in a sleek foldable design and small enough to fit in your pocket or bag, TravelKey is the ultimate travel keyboard for your smartphone or tablet. Moreover, the smart case transforms into a handy phone/tablet stand, giving you quick laptop-style typing on the go.
Comfortable, Tactile Feel
High-quality, soft-touch keys give TravelKey a responsive, tactile feel, with enough durability to hold the weight of your hands, allowing you to place your hands in a more neutral and comfortable position while typing and, in turn, helps reduce long-term fatigue from continuous usage.
Quick Function Key Access
Despite being a smart, foldable keyboard, TravelKey packs in quick access function keys for commonly used shortcuts and apps. Arrow keys, Page Up, Page Down, Home, End and other keys can now be typed right from the home row, without moving your hand.
With built-in Bluetooth and rechargeable battery, TravelKey can connect with a wide range of devices, including laptops, desktops, notebooks, netbooks, smartphones, tablets, and much more. Not only that, TravelKey also supports Windows, Android and iOS devices. So, no matter which phone or tablet you’re carrying with you, TravelKey is the only keyboard you’d be needing.
- Unfold the keyboard to turn it on.
- Press the “Fn” key + Bluetooth to enter pairing mode, indicated by flashing Blue LED.
- Go to your device’s Bluetooth settings and activate Bluetooth.
- Search for and connect to “TravelKey” from the list of available Bluetooth devices.
- Once connected, the Blue LED will turn off.
Note: If your desktop/laptop doesn’t have built-in Bluetooth hardware, insert a Bluetooth dongle (not included) on one of the USB ports.