You have no items in your shopping cart.
In September 1964, Raymon Dones, of El Cerrito, California, received a US Patent, which was the first patent for a subwoofer. Dones' loudspeaker was marketed in the US under the trade name "The Octavium", and was utilized by several recording artists of that era, most notably the Grateful Dead, bassist Monk Montgomery, bassist Nathan East, and the Pointer Sisters. Moreover, The Octavium speaker and Dones' subwoofer technology was utilized, in a few select theaters, to reproduce low pitch frequencies for the 1974 blockbuster movie "Earthquake".
Stream music from your smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth wireless audio
Added Bass Kick
Take your movies, TV shows, and music beyond traditional stereo with a dedicated 30W subwoofer
For Music Lovers
Delivers cinematic sound for all your movies, TV shows, sports, and games—and wirelessly streams your favorite music, too
Sleek, Sytlish Design
Brings stunning, cinematic sound to any thin-profile TV without messy wires
Audio Input : 3.5mm
Power Supply : AC 220V
Remote Controller Power Supply : DC 3V
Output Power : 80W
- Fix the TV Support Bar to the mounting holes at the back of your TV using two M6 wing screws.
- The accessories box contains three different pairs of M6 screws for different types of TVs. Select the most appropriate ones for your TV.
- Ensure that the TV Support Bar is fixed in the center of two mounting holes at the back of your TV.
- If your TV has a base stand, remove it before installing the TV on Thunderbar.
- Unscrew the Adjustment Knob B and the Base Bracket Fastener, and loosen Adjustment Knob A.
- Place your TV flat on the base pads on top of the soundbar.
- Place the bottom part of the TV stand in the Base Swivel Bracket and tighten Adjustment Knob B, Base Bracket Fastener, and Adjustment Knob A.
TV Bracket Combinations
The casings are screwed down via threads. The default casing combination is A+B. Casing C is separately packed in the accessories box. To change the casing combination, simply unscrew the casings from the joint between Casings A & B or from the joint between Casing B & the Attachment Sleeve.