You have no items in your shopping cart.
LED Speaker Features
- Elegant curve design to complement your lifestyle
- Multi-color LED lightshow; create DIY light effects using free app
- Soft-touch keys for effortless playback, volume, and lighting control
- Bluetooth-enabled and inbuilt mic for connecting with smartphones and tablets
- Built-in rechargeable battery for wireless playing
- FM radio for endless music wherever you go
- microSD card slot for carrying your music library with you
Let the Music Flow!
Bring your music to life with glowing, multi-colored light show and transform anyplace into a party. Sit back and watch your music express itself in colors. Choose between the multiple light effects or create your own effect using the free Symphony app. Listening to music will never be the same again.
One Speaker to Rule Them All!
Not only is Symphony an elegant Bluetooth speaker that can complement any room in your house, but it also has inbuilt FM radio, a microSD card slot and built-in decoder for playing most types of audio files from your music library, and an Aux-In port for connecting to audio players.
Ingenious Portable Design
Symphony features a high-capacity 3,600mAh battery that gives the speaker added portability, making it the perfect outdoor speaker or for listening to music on-the-go. The powerful battery can be recharged using any standard USB port and the included micro USB cable. With two 6W speakers, all your tunes will come to life with balanced bass, mid, and treble.
Innovative Design for Easy Listening or Party Mode
Place Symphony standing up with the speaker facing you to enjoy those easy listening tunes. Want to rock the evening with some bass? Place Symphony face-up on your table and watch the subwoofer throw out some room-filling bass. With an elegant curve design and sturdy front grill, watch Symphony transform any surrounding with beautiful, checkered light show. Symphony – Wireless Bluetooth LED Speaker with Light Show
- Use the Power Switch at the back of the speaker to turn Symphony on.
- Go to your smartphone’s Bluetooth settings and find and connect to “Symphony”.
- To increase or decrease the speaker’s volume, touch or press and hold the Volume Up or Down button.
- To skip a track or to go back to a previous one, touch the Next or Previous button.
- To switch between the various speaker modes (Bluetooth, TF Card, FM Radio, and Line In), touch the Mode button.
- To play songs from a microSD card, insert the card in the card slot at the back of the speaker, and the speaker will automatically switch to TF Card mode.
- To control Symphony’s LED lighting effects, press the LED Mode button or use the free “Symphony” app (available on both Google Play and App Store).