You have no items in your shopping cart.
BT Sports Headphones Features:
- Water & Sweat Resistant Bluetooth Headphones
- Hi-Fi Stereo, Perfect Sound Quality
- Comfortable Dual-Ears Bluetooth Headphones
- Compatible with All Bluetooth Smartphones
- Multi-Function Key to Switch Between Phone Calls & Music Easily
- In-line Volume & Music Control Keys
If you had to pick the most important event in headphone history, you’d be hard-pressed not to choose Sony dropping the Walkman. All of a sudden, headphones had to be portable. Included with the purchase of the first Walkman were Sony’s MDL-3L2 headphones and everything you needed to rock out to London Calling while roller skating in your driveway.
Rugged and Moisture Resistant
Give your workout an upgrade with these rugged and durable Bluetooth sports headphones. Moisture resistant so your exercise regime can be as intense as you want it without worrying about your earphones getting soaked in sweat.
Never miss a call again with the dual-ear Bluetooth capabilities, allowing you to switch between music and calls with ease. Bluetooth Sports Headphones are the perfect gym and exercise partner!
|Dimensions||17 x 50 x 11 mm|
Bluetooth Sports Headphones FAQ
- Press the Play/Pause button once to turn the device on. The LED indicator will flash blue once the device is on.
- To power the device off, press and hold the Play/Pause button for 3 seconds.
- Press the Play/Pause button for 5 seconds to enter Bluetooth pairing mode. The LED indicator will flash red and blue.
- Open Bluetooth settings in your smartphone and search and connect to “Merlin Sports”. If prompted for password, enter “0000”.
- During playback, press the Play/Pause button to play/pause songs, press the Volume Up/Down buttons to increase/decrease volume, press and hold the Volume Up/Down buttons to skip to the next song or to go back to the previous song.
- Press the Play/Pause button once to answer an incoming call or to end an ongoing call. Press the Play/Pause button twice to reject an incoming call.
- To call the last dialed number, press the Play/Pause button twice.
- Your headphones can be paired with two devices simultaneously. Pair the headphones with the first device. Turn Bluetooth off in the first device. Restart the headphones, go to pairing mode and connect to the second device. Now turn Bluetooth on in the first device.
- To switch between phones calls on the two devices, press the Play/Pause button twice.
- To reset the headphones, press and hold the Play/Pause button for 3-5 seconds while the headphones are being charged. The LED indicator will flash purple, indicating that the device has been successfully reset.