You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Boost your device's volume with no wires or pairing
- Near-Field Audio amplifies any speaker into room-filling sound
- Powerful dual speaker (2.5W x 2 RMS)
- Works on rechargeable 800mAh lithium-polymer battery, AA batteries or USB power
- Compatible with most media devices
- Up to 15 hours of play time and 6 months of standby
- Supports audio and DC input
- Automatically turns on/off
Powerful room-filling sound
All you need to do is place your media device on Sound Booster PRO with the external speakers facing the top of Sound Booster, and watch it amplify your favorite tunes into some serious room-filling sound. No more waiting for pairing your devices or dealing with tangled audio cables.
So how does it work?
Sound Booster PRO uses patent-pending NearFA™ technology that actually syncs the audio signal from inside your device using inductive coupling mechanism before pumping it out through the two high-quality 2.5W x 2 RMS speakers. Your tunes are then boosted into mind-blowing sound.
What’s this NearFA™?
Near Field Audio™ (NearFA™) is a new patent-pending wireless audio technology that allows most existing mobile devices to transmit sound to an amplifying speaker within a short distance. NearFA™ brings much more fun to enjoying and sharing music. Compared to other audio transmission technologies such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, NearFA™ is easier to use and consumes less power.
Sound Booster PRO’s inbuilt 800mAh rechargeable lithium-polymer battery gives you up to 8 hours of playback time and takes 2–3 hours to recharge. As a backup, three AA batteries can extend playback time by up to 15 hours. Sound Booster PRO’s auto turn on/off feature detects audio connection automatically and turns the device off when not in use.
|Dimensions||40 x 20 x 80mm|
Sound Booster PRO FAQ
- Press the “power” button at the back once to put Sound Booster PRO in standby mode.
- Place your device on top of Sound Booster PRO such that the device’s external speakers are facing the markings on the top right side of Sound Booster PRO.
- Start playing music on your device and Sound Booster PRO will automatically amplify the sound.
- You can also use the included AUX-IN cable to connect Sound Booster PRO to devices that don’t have external speakers.
- Press and hold the “power” button for three seconds to turn Sound Booster PRO off.