You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Wireless earphones with auto pairing, left and right earbuds
- Shut out the noise & shut in your music
- Free yourselves from wires & move with your music
- 7 hours Talktime; 5 hours of wireless music play
- Built-in microphone for answering calls
- Perfect for daily commute and noisy places such as airports, restaurants
In the Navy (1910–50), Fundamentalist Mormon and engineer Nathaniel Baldwin invented the first pair of audio headphones on his kitchen table in 1910. His idea, initially dismissed by sceptical private investors, was picked up by the US Navy, who ordered 100 pairs and made Mr. Baldwin a rich man.
What Your Hear Matters
SonicX is built with high-quality amps that drive two high-precision balanced armature speakers to produce detailed sound with amazing mid and high-tones, and a tight bass response, with minimal distortion.
Wireless Music—No Strings Attached
No cables, no wires. SonicX does more with less. With an innovative cord-free design, the earbuds are as light and small as possible, making it almost unnoticeable when you wear them. And with a dedicated multi-function button to play, pause, answer and end calls, you don’t have to take your phone out every time someone calls.