You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Home /
- Smart Watch
♦ Touch screen with handwriting recognition
♦ Answer calls directly from Smart Watch via the bundled wireless headset, or via the in-built speaker and mic.
♦ View text messages and contacts.
♦ Features caller ID.
♦ Play music and videos – supports MP3, MP4 and 3GP.
♦ Micro SD card slot – up to 8GB supported
♦ FM Radio
The Merlin Smart Watch connects to your Smartphone wirelessly so that you can take your calls with ease. It also acts as a standalone phone when a SIM is inserted.
View missed calls, read text messages and browse contacts directly on the Smart Watch. It can also play music and videos! Basically, The Merlin Smart Watch can replicate your Smartphone's essential functions. Plus, its touch screen makes navigation a breeze.
Bundled with Stereo Bluetooth Headphones for taking calls and listening to Music.
|In Depth||Network : GSM850/1900MHz 900/1800MHz (GPRS) Display : 1.44 inch Touch Screen 128x128 Pixel Ringtone type : Polyphonic(64 chords) Vibration : yes Phonebook : 500 Call records : yes Card slot : MicroSD (T-Flash), up to 8GB Connectivity : Bluetooth Data transfer : USB cable/Bluetooth(voice stereo) Messaging : SMS, MMS User profiles : General, Meeting, Outdoor, Indoor, Headset, Bluetooth Battery : 600mAh Li-ion battery|
Smart Watch FAQ
Watch Bluetooth not connecting with smartphone?
- Check the Bluetooth settings of Smart phone, and set pairing mode in smart watch, then open the application in smartphone, connect it.
Watch not turning on?
- Press the power button to turn on if it is not turning on, try to charge it using charging cable.
No activity for several minutes?
- Press the “Off” key
- Remove the battery and install again, then power on.
Usage time is short / battery drains frequently?
- Make sure you have not closed the screen savers
- Make sure the watch is charged properly before use
- After charging parts of power battery level indicator might be inaccurate. Please wait about 20 minutes to get the accurate indication after removing the battery charger.
Music cannot be played
- Check if the music format is supportable, such as MP3 format
- Check if the music is is there in the memory, if there is an error delete the previous tracks update your playing list and make sure it under “my music”. to play again
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Most Viewed Products
You have no items to compare.