You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Smart Watch V2 also features a built-in pedometer and barometer. What's more is that it also has music and camera control functions that allow the Smart Watch to connect with your Smartphone.
The Smart Watch V2 is very simpler to use. Simply download the required application available on the App Store or Play Store and pair the watch to your phone via Bluetooth.
- Instantly know when you get an SMS, Facebook message or a missed call
- Enjoy music and slect tracks playing on your Smartphone from the Smart Watch
- A built-in Pedometer also tracks your daily steps, calorie burn and fitness
- Control you Phone Camera from the Merlin Smart Watch
A Social Hub
When your phone receives a notification from Facebook, an SMS or missed call, the Smartwatch V2 will vibrate and display the amount of notifications you have. If you are receiving a phonecall the Smartwatch will vibrate and display the information of the person that is calling, as well as the call history. Aside from that there are many other features that make the Smart Watch V2 such a convenient device, namely, it collects information about the weather, has a built in pedometer, altimeter and barometer.
A Control Station
Besides being full of options, the Smartwatch is also durable. Being splashproof it can be used while it is raining, and its 10 days standby time makes it ideal for use during travel.
Music playing on your Smartphone can be controlled through the Smartwatch. Even your camera can be remotely accessed through your Smartwatch, making the possibility of using a tripod with your Smartphone a very viable option.
The Smartwatch V2 can be used with iOS devices, as well as Android, by downloading the respective apps for each device on your Smartphone.
|In Depth||• Display : E-Paper Film Display • Backlight : EL backlight • Bluetooth : Bluetooth 4.0 LE • Waterproof Rate : IP67 • Altitude Accuracy : 15m • Battery : 120mAh (rechargeable) • Temperature Accuracy : 1°C|
|Dimensions||50 x 35 x 10 mm</br>|
Smart Watch V2 FAQ
Watch Bluetooth not connecting with smartphone?
- Check the Bluetooth settings of Smart phone, and set pairing mode in smart watch, then open the application in smartphone, connect it.
Watch not turning on?
- Press the power button to turn on if it is not turning on, try to charge it using charging cable.
Pedometer not working in smartphone?
-For pedometer, you should turn on the option from smart watch menu, go to settings and select pedometer on.