You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Turn any TV into a Smart TV with WiFi
- Surf the Internet, read books, listen to music, and play games on your flat-screen TV
- Compact & lightweight
- Control using revolutionary gesture remote
Connect your TV to a world of online entertainment
Merlin’s Smart TV Enhancer turns your HDTV into an Android-based Smart TV. Enjoy a huge selection of Google Play apps, games, on-demand sports, music, photos, and much more. Stream your favorite movies or stunning 1080p HD videos online from Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Hulu Plus, etc.
Power of an Android tablet on your TV
Packed into a tiny USB drive, the Smart TV Enhancer runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and features a quad-core 1.65 GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor, 2GB DDR3 ROM, 8GB internal memory, and WiFi for wireless connectivity. You can also access media stored on a USB drive using the built-in OTG port.
Refine your TV experience
Use the included 3D mouse/wireless keyboard to control your Smart TV Enhancer with just a wave of your hand. Advanced accelerometers and gyros sense your gestures, turning them into lifelike interaction with your smart TV. Our ingenious gesture remote will revolutionize the way you interact with your TV, making it easier to write e-mails, surf the web, and even play games.
Supports DLNA, AirPlay, and Miracast
Smart TV Enhancer indeed pushes the boundaries of wireless connectivity. With support for DLNA, AirPlay, and Miracast, you can now wirelessly stream music and videos from your iOS device to your TV, use your smartphone to list media on your PC to your flat-screen TV, or even mirror your phone or tablet to your TV.
Work Hard! Play Harder!
With the Smart TV Enhancer, you can download apps from Google Play, create and display PowerPoint presentations, listen to music, read books, and play all those interactive games that you love so much on your phone or tablet. Show up for your business presentation with nothing but just the Smart TV Enhancer; plug it in, grab the 3D remote, and you're ready to go.
|Dimensions||30 x100 x 20 mm|
Smart TV Enhancer FAQ
The device is not powering up?
- Check if you've connected the Micro-USB cable to the charger (or USB port on your TV) and Smart TV Enhancer properly.
The wireless 3D mouse is not working?
- Check if the batteries have charge and are inserted in the right direction. You need to hold down the ‘M’ button on the keyboard to use the 3D mouse.
The device has become slow?
- Close all unwanted apps from the task manager.
The device is not responding?
- Use a pin to press the ‘Recover’ button (located on the side) to restart the device.
1) Connect Smart TV Enhancer to the HDMI port on your TV or monitor directly or using an HDMI extension cable (included).
2) To power the device on, connect the included AC adapter (or the USB port on your TV) to the DC 5V Micro-USB port on the device. The blue LED on the device should light up once successfully connected.
3) To use the 3D mouse and wireless keyboard, connect the USB wireless receiver (located in the battery compartment of the keyboard) to the USB IN port on Smart TV Enhancer. The keyboard runs on three AAA batteries (not included).
4) To use the 3D mouse, hold down the ‘M’ button on the wireless keyboard. Double press the ‘M’ button for continuous input (indicated by a green LED on the keyboard). The left mouse key on the keyboard works as the ‘OK’ button, while the right key works as the ‘Cancel’ button.
5) The device has a microSD slot (supports up to 32GB), a USB OTG port (for connecting flash drives), and Bluetooth capability.
1) Do not apply excessive force when inserting cables or SD cards.
2) Insert the device in the correct direction.
3) Do not pour water or other liquids on the device.
4) Use only specified chargers that meet the device's voltage rating (5V).
Q1. It's not turning on.
If you do not see the LED lights, check if power is connected
properly and use it's own power adaptor and cable.
Q2. Can't see any display.
If the LED light is on and the TV is turned on but TV Screen
doesn’t show the Smart TV Enhancer interface, please check whether the
HDMI is connected properly, or check whether the TV video
source has been switched to HDMI input.
Q3. Wireless mouse is not working.
If you are not able to see mouse icon on the TV screen, please
check whether the mouse is connected properly. If you use
Wireless mouse, please make sure it has battery
Q4. Wi-Fi Not working.
If you have setup the WI-FI network but still have no Internet
access, please check if the WI-FI icon in lower right corner is
completely gray. If it is gray it means the WI-FI signal is weak.
Check the router or access point to verify wireless connection
Q5. Hanging on startup Logo.
If it's taking more time or Hanging on starting please contact
Merlin service center for firmware updates.
- CPU : All winner A20 Quad Core, ARM Cortex-A7 @ 1.0Ghz
- Memory: DDR3 - 1GB
- Flash : Nand Flash 4GB
- Wi-Fi : 802.11 b/g/n
5. I/O : 1x HDMI : HDMI base A type, Plug & Play
1x USB : Micro 5Pin provide power 5V/1.5A
1x USB OTG : Micro 5Pin OTG functional interface
1x USB HOST : USB A port HOST functional
1x TF Card Slot
6. OS: Google Android 4.4 Kit Kat
7. Video: AVI, H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DIVD/DIVS, Real 8/9/10, RM, RMVB, PMP, FLV, MP4, M4V, VOB, WMV, 3GP, MKV (2160p -resolution3840 x 2160) Full HD
8. Audio: MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, FLAC, APE, AC3, AMR, DTS, RA, WAV
Start-up your device
- Connect the Merlin Smart TV Enhancer to the HDMI connector of your TV or Monitor
- Connect the power adapter into the wall socket
- connect one end of USB cable to the adapter and the other end into the Smart TV Enhancer
- Then the device starts and LED flashes once
- When it finishes to start, the TV screen shows the main interface
- Connect mouse and /or keyboard
If you do not see the LED lights, check the power if connected well.
If the LED light is bright and the TV is turned on but TV Screen doesn’t show Smart TV Enhamcer interface, please
check whether the HDMI is connected well, or check whether the TV video source has been switched to HDMI input.
If you are not able to see mouse icon on TV screen, please check whether the mouse is connected well.
If you use 2.4G Wireless mouse, please make sure it has battery inside.
If you have setup the WI-FI network ,but still no Internet access, please check if the WI-FI icon in lower right corner, is completely gray.
If it is grey it means the WI-FI signal is weak, get closer to the router or access point to verify wireless connection
When you need to input text but onscreen keyboard doesn’t appear please click the ‘keyboard’ icon in the lower right corner, and turn off the physical keyboard
some applications can not be used, these application may not be optimized for the Android 4.4 operating system
- Ultimate product Review by Mr Vinay
- Excellent product Review by Yusuf
- cool product Review by lasmitra
- Good Device with great customer service and support Review by Ahmed
Thank you Merlin for the great customer service (Posted on 11/29/2015)
- it's good product and worthy Review by Remon
in the other hand in my opinion it needs an easy access power/restart button, regardless this issue I recommend it to anybody.
Skype is not supporting Audio and video calls but only messaging. (Posted on 6/15/2015)