You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Records videos and images in 1080p Full HD resolution with Night Vision
- Supports Android Miracast & iOS AirPlay
- Stunning 7-inch display for unobtrusive dashboard viewing
- Mirror your smartphone’s display for navigation or watching movies
- Gravity Sensor & Motion Detector for recording unexpected movements
- Comes with high-quality reverse camera with auto-switch feature
Compatible with both iOS (AirPlay) and Android (Miracast), your smartphone can be mirrored on the 7” HD screen. Having a built-in FM Transmitter, you can stream your music through car stereo system.
Having a camera built into Smart Dash and a rear-view camera, your vehicle is covered front to back with 1920 x 1080p resolution. Motion detecting automatically records any unexpected movements around your car. And with Gravity Sensor, your recordings are automatic and are never lost due to an accident.
Smart Dash FAQ
2) Clean the dashboard to remove any dust and use the included adhesive tape to attach Smart Dash to the dashboard.
3) Use the included cigarette lighter adapter to connect Smart Dash’s female power jack to your car’s cigarette lighter port.
4) Find a suitable place on your car’s trunk for the rear-view camera and install the included camera using the tape and screws provided.
5) Connect the included Red/Black-Red cable to your car’s reverse taillight and use the data cable to connect the camera to Smart Dash.
Note: Consult an interior technician for help with hiding the cables.
- Find and clean a place on your car’s dashboard to mount Smart Dash.
- Peel off the double-sided tape on the bottom and press the device firmly on dashboard.
- Connect the power cable, and feed the cable in the gap between the dashboard and windshield.
- Route the power cable to the cigarette lighter, and plug in the cigarette lighter adapter DC plug.
- When powering on for the first time, go to “Settings” and set the date and time.
- When in the Settings menu, press the settings button again to enter “System Settings” menu.
- For rear-view camera and wiring installation, please refer to the enclosed Installation Voucher.
- Power Button & Day/Night Mode (Press & hold the button to power on/off the device; press once to switch between day and night modes.)
- Smart Link (Press to enter Screen Mirroring mode)
- Settings (Press once to enter Settings menu)
- Down (Press & hold the button for camera and video playback modes; press once for moving down in menu)
- Up (Press & hold the button for camera and video playback modes; press once for moving up in menu)
- OK Button/Recording On/Off