You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Extends to 100cm
- Smart stand included
- Compatible with any smartphone
- Remote shutter
Although Canadian inventor Wayne Fromm patented the ‘Quik Pod’ (his version of the selfie stick) in 2005, homemade selfie sticks have been dated back as early as 1925, when Arnold Hogg took a selfie of him and his wife Helen using a long pole.
The new direction of social media is based primarily on photographs that recount the story of your life. It is the new-age solution of keeping a diary, or relying on your memory alone. With the Selfie Stick you can be safe in the knowledge that your priceless memories will be captured with the utmost professionalism and finesse.
A picture is worth a thousand words
The Selfie Stick extends to 100 Cm, giving you the perfect distance to take high quality photgraphs of you with your friends, or in your surroundings. Don't ever stay out of frame again. Holiday photographs in which you aren't the center of focus because you are the one taking all the pictures are no longer a possibility. Be the center of attention and the subject of your travels.
Style meets practicality
The Selfie Stick is available in 4 eye-catching colors. Get them all and personalize your day! Along with the Selfie Stick you will also get a Shutter Ball that allows you to take your pictures from a distance. It's like having an extended version of your arm! Simply pair your smart-phone with the Shutter Ball and take amazing, timeless photographs for the whole family to enjoy!
The Selfie Stick comes with a Bluetooth 4.0 remote shutter that allows you to click photos remotely. A free app available on both the Apple and Google play stores ensures compatibility and ease of use with any Smartphone. It's like having an extended version of your arm!
Selfie Stick FAQ
- Amazing Selfie Stick Review by clara13
- That's good Review by Sanjaya
- easy to use. easy to carry. Review by Abid
- Its an amazing product Review by Amir
- Extend the holder on the selfie stick and securely place your smartphone in it.
- Insert cable from the selfie stick into your smartphone’s headphone port.
- Open camera app on your phone and from the settings menu, change “Volume Key” functions to “Capture”.
- Extend the selfie stick pole to the desired height and lock it in place by rotating the pole clockwise.
- Use the shutter button to click pictures.