You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 75.5cm extended reach
- Comes with tripod and add-on bracket for GoPro cameras
- Secure lock clip and Bluetooth 4.0 Shutter Remote (No App Required)
- Compatible with all smartphones
- Made from aluminum and ABS
Never Miss a Moment
Selfie Stick Premium extends out to 75.5cm, giving you the perfect distance to take high-quality photographs of you with your friends in any surroundings. Don't ever stay out of frame again, whether holding or using the steady tripod, be the center of attention and the subject of your travels in every photo.
No App, No Problem
Selfie Stick Premium comes with a Bluetooth 4.0 Shutter Line Master remote that allows you to click photos remotely. Compatible with both iOS and Android devices, Selfie Stick Premium comes with an adapter for GoPro cameras.
Tough & Compact
Built from Aluminum and ABS, Selfie Stick Premium will endure the roughest of conditions indoor and out. Easy carrying at 33cm folded, you can take it anywhere and everywhere you go, without missing a great opportunity for pictures.
|Dimensions||Extended Length : 75.5 CM</br>
Folded Length : 33 CM
|Weight||170g Selfie Stick|
Selfie Stick Premium FAQ
Do I need an app to connect to Shutter LINE Neater?
- No. You can directly pair Shutter LINE Matter to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
Will I have to frequently replace the battery In Shutter LINE Master?
- No. You can click hundreds of pictures a day for five years on a single battery.
Can I connect my phone to multiple Shutter LINE?
- No. You will have to delete the previously paired Shutter LINE from your Bluetooth device list to pair to a new one.
- Twist selfie stick counterclockwise to set it at desired length. Secure it by twisting it clockwise.
- Attach the smartphone holder to selfie stick.
- Turn on your smartphone’s Bluetooth connection.
- Press and hold Shutter LINE Master until the green LED starts blinking.
- Search for Shutter LINE Master in your phone‘s Bluetooth device list and connect to it.
- Secure your phone in the smartphone holder and you’re ready to click pictures using Shutter LINE Master.
- To pair another phone, press the reset button on Shutter LINE Master until the green LED stays lit.
- Press and hold Shutter LINE Master for about 3 seconds until the greed LED starts blinking, indicating that the device is ready for pairing.