You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Works with GoPro camera
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Extends up to 2.6 feet
- 270 degree rotation
- Durable Zinc Alloy extensions
- Anti-Slip rubber gripping
The selfie stick existed long before anyone had even coined the term “selfie.” Hiroshi Ueda, a photographer working for the Minolta camera company, developed the “extender stick” while on vacation in Europe. The idea was borne after Ueda asked a child in Paris to take a photograph of himself and his family and the child ran away with the camera.
A Click Away
Selfie Stick Lite is for everyone, it’s as simple as plug and play. Working with both iOS and Android devices, no App required, the perfect selfie is now just a click away. Extending from 8inches up to 2.6 feet and compatible with GoPro cameras, the impossible shot is now possible. Made from a strong Zinc Alloy and Anti-Slip rubber gripping for holding your smartphone, Selfie Stick Lite will last as long as you like taking selfies.
Speaker Output : 3W
Battery Time : 4 Hours
Bluetooth Version : v2.1 + EDR
Bluetooth Range : 10m
Bluetooth Protocols : HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP
Audio Frequency : 100Hz—18KHz
Selfie Stick Lite FAQ
- Extend the holder on the selfie stick and securely place your smartphone in it.
- Insert cable from the selfie stick into your smartphone’s headphone port.
- Open camera app on your phone and from the settings menu, change “Volume Key” functions to “Capture”.
- Extend the selfie stick pole to the desired height and lock it in place by rotating the pole clockwise.
- Use the shutter button to click pictures.