You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Compact & lightweight
- Watch movies, stream media, browse Internet in Full HD
- Read books, listen to music, and play games on your flat-screen TV
- Supports Miracast, DLNA, and AirPlay
- External WiFi dongle for stronger signal
Simple plug and play design
It is so simple to connect to ScreenCast Pro. All you have to do is plug it in your TV’s HDMI port, connect to ScreenCast Pro’s wireless network, and you’re ready to mirror the content on your phone/tablet.
Connect your TV to a world of online entertainment
Merlin’s ScreenCast Pro lets you cast your favorite entertainment and apps straight to the big screen. Enjoy a huge selection of Google Play apps, games, on-demand sports, music, photos, and much more.
Simplest way to enjoy online video and music on your TV
Stream your favorite movies or stunning 1080p HD videos online from Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, Hulu Plus, etc.
Everything you love, now on your TV
Pushing the boundaries of wireless connectivity, ScreenCast Pro supports DLNA, AirPlay, and Miracast, letting you wirelessly stream music and videos from your iOS or Android devices to your TV.
Refine your TV experience
Use your favorite apps on your phone to search, browse, and control playback as well as to make playlists.
Memory: 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
ScreenCast Pro FAQ
- Innovative Review by Arjay
- Excellent Review by Aman
- New and simple innovation Review by Kepler
- Very useful device Review by Bishoy
- nice product Review by Malik
- Awesome Review by Darshan Shah
- Awesome!!!! Review by Hein
- Plug ScreenCast Pro to your TV/projector’s HDMI port.
- Connect the external Wi-Fi dongle’s micro-USB power cord to ScreenCast Pro.
- To mirror your Android smartphone & iPhone, connect it to ScreenCast Pro’s Wi-Fi network.
- To mirror your Windows 8 laptop/desktop, connect it to ScreenCast Pro’s Wi-Fi network. Once connected, press “Windows Key + C” to open the Charms menu.
- Go to Devices < Project < Add a wireless display to add ScreenCast Pro as a wireless display.