You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Monophonic headset for hands-free chatting
- Protects you from EMF & radiation from your smartphone
- Built-in answer/end button with microphone
- Patented AirTube technology
- Compatible with almost all audio devices
A Safer Way to Communicate
Smartphones have become an integral part of our daily lives, helping us stay in constant touch and communicate with the world around us. However, this comes with the risk of everyday exposure to EMF and cellular radiation. Safe Talk helps reduces your exposure to radiation by keeping heat emission and EMF radiation away from your brain.
Talk Without Worries
Safe Talk’s unique design, employing patented AirTube technology, allows sound to be delivered to your ears via a hollow tube, thereby shielding you from EMF and cellular radiation compared to traditional earphones with unshielded wires. Now talk away and listen to your favorite music without having to worry about headaches or radiation exposure.
Deep, Clear Sound for a Powerful Experience
Traditional earphones with speakers placed in the earbuds have limited air space for sound to travel, resulting in compressed sound waves. When it comes to Safe Talk, as sound travels to your ears through a hollow tube, it gets more air space to develop, resulting in a fuller body and feel.
Proven to be Safe
The accepted standard for exposure to radiation from cellphones has been set at 10 mW/cm2. While using standard earphones, you’re exposed to a radiation of 20.810 mW/cm2, and this rate goes up to 13,600.13mW/cm2 when you talk directly through your phone. The use of Safe Talk helps cut down this rate of radiation to 0.617 mW/cm2.
Safe Talk FAQ
- Excellent,easy to fit, single ear Review by Luay1977
Sound is clear without noisy scattering.
Single ear piece allows to be aware of surrounding events. (Posted on 7/10/2016)
- Plug in phone jack into smartphone
- Insert Safe Talk into ear gently
- Adjust volume accordingly
- Press the call button to answer/ end calls
- Press and hold the call button to activate Siri/S Voice/Google App.
- Press the call button twice to skip to next track and thrice to go back to previous track