You have no items in your shopping cart.
Using the S3 MHL Adaptor with any regular MHL Cable will allow you to watch a film stored on the Galaxy S3/NOTE 2 and keep your phone charged at the same time. This means that with the MHL adaptor can use any standard MHL to HDMI cable and have it work with the new Samsung Galaxy S3 or Note2.
|In Depth||Supports Galaxy S3 / NOTE2 MicroUSB 5-pin to MicroUSB 11-pin Built-in S3/NOTE2 ID Identify Supports MHL & Power Supply function|
|Dimensions||22 x 7 x 13 mm|
S3 MHL Adaptor FAQ
Can I use an ordinary Micro USB cable?
- No, it must be a MHL cable. Otherwise video and audio signals will not be transmitted
I connected it properly to my Smartphone but it does not display?
- Please double check if your Smartphone supports MHL connectivity
Why do I need this if I have an MHL cable already?
- Because some Smartphones has deeper port for audio and video connection from which MHL cable cannot reach
Video is displayed but why there's no sound?
- Make sure that you connected the Smartphone properly with the MHL cable and adapter
- Make sure that volume on both TV/Monitor/Speaker and Smartphone are adjusted properly