You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Three SIM adapters, one TF card reader, and storage slots
- Nano to Micro, Nano to Standard, and Micro to Standard
- Made of high-stress plastic that’s durable and tough
- Snugly fits all types of SIM cards; no cutting or bending required
- Mini wallet mate for carrying the kit with you
- Comes with a convenient metric and imperial ruler
The first SIM card was developed in 1991 by Munich smart-card maker Giesecke & Devrient, who sold the first 300 SIM cards to the Finnish wireless network operator Radiolinja. The history of the SIM card is closely related to the history of the GSM mobile network, which was first proposed in the early 1980s and still serves about 80 percent of the global wireless market.
S.I.M. pal is all you need
With a Micro to standard and Nano to Micro and Standard SIM adapters, this kit is everything you need to use your SIM cards across devices. A perfect solution for those who use multiple devices and even for those who switch between older and newer smartphones.
S.I.M. pal has everything you need—slots for your Nano, Micro, and Standard SIM cards as well as TF card. Moreover, the whole kit has been designed in such a brilliant way that it neatly fits in your wallet. Now that’s what we call portability.
Not only does the kit have three SIM adapters, and slots for your microSD cards, but it also has an inbuilt TF card reader, a SIM removal tool, and two small rulers on either side—one metric and other imperial. S.I.M. pal is the ideal for use with most smartphones, SIM card readers, and dongles, letting you move data around easily.
|Dimensions||Product size: 8.5*5.5*0.2 cm|
S.I.M. Pal FAQ
- Very good idea Review by Rita
- No more losing or misplacing SIM cards! Review by Rita
- Choose the right adapter for your intended use.
- Place the adapter on a flat surface, with the slot shaped like your SIM facing upward.
- Put your SIM over the hole in the adapter and gently push it in until it’s level.
- Pick up the adapter and carefully insert it into your device’s SIM slot.