You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Flies indoors and outdoors with surprising speed and stability
- Perform 360-degree stunts and flips
- Protective casing integrated into remote for maximum portability
- Controlled via radio frequency with a range of 82 feet
George de Bothezat, a Russian American engineer and businessman, created the first helicopter that the U.S. military took seriously, leading them to giving him a contract for $20,000 in 1921. The machine he built was a quadcopter, 10 feet high and in the shape of a cross, each one 65 feet long, with a six-bladed rotor on either end. The engine went in the middle, with the pilot. It took much longer than seven months—it did not fly until December of 1922.
Fun Flying Experience
Have a thrilling time and show off your flying skills with the Nano QuadCopter. It is so compact that it can fit comfortably in your hand and fly on precision-controlled exercises into the narrowest of nooks!
Small yet Powerful
At its core, the Nano QuadCopter’s four powerful motors give you the versatility to perform expert takeoffs and vertical climbs. Powerful thrust, low weight, and incredibly responsive controls allow you to perform amazing maneuvers with just a flick.
Looks and Stunts
Not only the copter has a stylish design and streamlined looks but it also performs unbelievable in-flight stunts such as turning cycles, figure of eights, and banking turns. Super stable indoors or even outside on a calm day.
Stable and Precise
High-end circuitry, six-axis flight control system, and auto-adjustable gyros allow the Nano QuadCopter to achieve outstanding stability. Each time you power on the drone, Nano’s intelligent software calibrates the model for a super-stable flight.
Nano QuadCopter FAQ
A) 1.) Use the included charger to charge Nano QuadCopter.
2.) Connect the charging cable to any standard charging adapter with USB port.
3.) When completely charged, the red LED on the USB cable will turn off.
- Dronetastic Review by Bryan
- Turn the drone on using the on/off switch located at the side of the device. The LEDs on the drone will begin to flash slowly, indicating that the device is ready for pairing.
- Place the drone on a flat, level surface. Pull the Left Joystick on the controller to the lowest position, and then turn the controller on using the on/off switch located in the center.
- Push the Left Joystick all the way up and then pull it down until you hear a beep, indicating successful pairing.
- The drone has two control modes. Press and hold the Flip/Mode button for 3 seconds to switch between the two modes.