You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Digital Image Stabilization for That Perfect Shot
- Removable Battery with 9-minute Flight Time
- 13MP Camera with Full HD Video Recording
- Target Tracking and Facial Recognition
- Automatic Takeoff and Landing
- Can Hover Indoors & Outdoors in Winds up to 28km/h (17mph)
Did you know that the DOBBY has both facial tracking and a Follow Me mode? This means it can track you while you're out about on favorite activities acting as your personal photographer! This intelligent drone gives a vision of the future where robots integrate into aspects of our lives in ways earlier thought as science fiction. For further reading, look into The Three Laws of Robotics (often shortened to The Three Laws or known as Asimov's Laws), which are a set of rules for robots devised by the science fiction author Isaac Asimov.
Innovative Foldable Design
DOBBY’s four rotors are on its arms that fold into its body, leaving you with a slim profile that'll slip comfortably into your pocket when you're done flying and making it easy to carry around.
Small but Clever
Don’t be deceived by its size. DOBBY is small and compact but packs in a ton of features. Facial detection, target tracking, orbit mode, automatic take-off and landing, aerial acrobatics, and much more… and all of this powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon Flight platform.
Versatile Flight Control
DOBBY is a true versatile drone, letting you master its flight in just minutes. With multiple control modes such as gesture control, slide to control, and even the traditional joystick control, DOBBY is easy to use for amateurs and has enough customization for experienced drone flyers.
Multiple Modes for the Right Shot
DOBBY features multiple shoot modes so that you get that perfect selfie, no matter how you take it. Take pictures and videos in a single shot, in burst mode, or on a timer. Adjust the camera angle and have DOBBY follow you around while you’re out hiking, biking or simply running.
Get Started with the Easy-to-Use ‘Do.Fun’ App
With built-in tutorials on the free Do.Fun app for DOBBY, you will up your aerial selfie game in 5 minutes. Do.Fun is also your go-to interface for shooting videos, taking pictures, controlling the selfie camera's shutter speed and more.
Fly. Click. Share
Share photos on social media with one click. With the Do.Fun app, you can look at the photos you capture with DOBBY in real time. Photos are also stored on your phone’s media library. And with one click, you can share them with your friends on social media.
- Unfolding the Aircraft
- Adjusting the Camera’s Pitch Angle
- Turning the Aircraft On
- Calibrating the Compass
Preparing the Aircraft
- Connect your mobile device to the aircraft’s Wi-Fi. The default SSID is Dobby-XXXXXX, please check the label beside the battery compartment on the base of the aircraft to acquire the SSID, and the default password is zerotech.
- Open the main interface of Do.Fun. First, toggle the “Indoor/Outdoor Switch” to choose your current environment.
Connecting the Aircraft to Do.Fun
- If you choose “Ground Takeoff”, DOBBY will directly take off. If you want to try palm takeoff, please first place DOBBY on your palm, and then choose “Palm Takeoff”, the propellers will start to rotate. Wait until they fully rotate, remove your palm or slightly toss it.
- If you choose “Ground Landing”, it will directly start to descend. If you choose “Palm Landing”, it will start to descend slowly. Place your palm right under it, it will land onto your palm. Or it will close palm landing and restore to ground landing in 10 seconds.
Taking Photos/Recording Videos
In the single shot mode, every time you tap the “Shutter” button, it will take one photo.
Tap the “Camera Settings”. Tap “Burst Shot” and select how many photos to take in the “Modes” popup menu, and you’re switched to the burst shot mode. Afterwards, every time you tap “Shutter”, it will take a series of burst shot photos.
Conventional Video Recording
Toggle the “Photo/Video Swicth” to go to the conventional video recording interface. Tap the “Record” button, it will begin recording. Tapping the “Stop Recording” button will end your recording. Tap the “Camera Settings” to enter “Settings” - “EIS”, select any of the lens angles to enable EIS.