You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Full-featured app with real-time video feed
- Controlled via Wi-Fi with a range of 30 meters
- Camera with record and capture functions
- Four-channel quad rotors with three speed modes
- Built-in 6-axis gyroscope for perfect stabilization
- Intuitive controls for ascend/descend, forward/backward, left/right, and hover
- High-capacity battery for about 10 minutes of flight time
- Comes with 6-axis RF controller and free smartphone app
The practice of aerial surveillance emerged in the 1898 Spanish–American War, when the US military fitted a camera to a kite, producing one of the first aerial reconnaissance photographs. Later, in 1943, the German military debuted the FX-1400, or the "Fritz X," a 2300-pound bomb with four small wings and a radio controller. A breakthrough for guided aerial weapons, it was also the first remotely controlled munition put into operational use.
Wi-Fi & Live
Using Merlin’s Quad Copter UAV app and by connecting to the quadcopter’s Wi-Fi network, you can control the copter up to a 30-meter range. The built-in camera lets you shoot live, real-time videos and take pictures direct to your smartphone. Using a 2.4G Wi-Fi connection, QuadCopter provides a full first-person view (FPV) experience at up to 30 meters.
Stable and Control
QuadCopter’s six-axis gyroscope makes it easy to control and perform tricks in the sky. You can use either the included controller or your smartphone and have perfect control. The controller has three speed control options—Slow, Medium, and High—allowing you to fly the way you want under different control modes.
Easy to Use with Real-Time Feedback
The high-quality camera at the front of the QuadCopter gives you real-time live-view on your mobile device, allowing you take photos and videos from a completely new perspective. QuadCopter comes with a full-featured app that lets you take complete control of your camera and flight system from a very easy-to-use interface.
Enhanced Photographic Experience
QuadCopter’s six-axis controller with smartphone holder allows gives you an integrated mobile phone first-person view experience. The highly precise controller lets you perform amazing flips and tricks in air.
QuadCopter UAV FAQ
- Amazing product Review by Jana
- Plug the 2-pin wire from the battery to the board inside the battery compartment.
- Place the battery in the compartment, ensuring that the red ribbon is below the battery. This will help you in removing the battery the next time.
- Place the landing gears in the right slot inside the battery compartment and secure them using the provided screws.
Battery & Landing Gear Installation:
Connecting to Controller:
- Turn the drone on using the switch located under the device, and place the device on a flat, level surface, away from obstacles and people.
- The LEDs on QuadCopter will begin to flash slowly, indicating that the device is ready for pairing.
- Turn the controller on by pressing the power switch located in the center.
- On the controller, push the throttle lever up and pull it down once you hear a beep, indicating that the pairing is complete.
Connecting to Smartphone via App:
- 1) Download and install Merlin’s ‘QuadCopter UAV’ app from Google Play or App Store.
- Turn on the drone and wait for 15 seconds until the device is ready for pairing.
- Go to your smartphone’s Wi-Fi settings and connect to “QuadCopter UAV”.
- Run the app and use the controls to fly the drone.
- Alternatively, once connected through the app, you can turn the RF Controller on and pair the drone with it. This allows you to fly the drone via the controller while using your smartphone as a live-view screen.
- Once connected via the app, press the Camera button (located at the back of the controller) to record video or to take a picture.
Controller Flight Controls:
- Push the left joystick up/down to make the drone climb up/down.
- Push the left joystick left/right to turn the drone left/right.
- Push the right joystick up/down to move the drone forward/backward.
- Push the right joystick left/right to move the drone left/right.
- Beginners can use the Take-Off/Land button to launch the drone and to land it safely.
- Press the Drone LEDs button to turn the LEDs on the drone on or off.