You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Small & compact, ergonomic design
- Built-in 2,500mAh rechargeable power bank for tablets & smartphones
- High-power laser pointer with a range of 100 meters
- Intuitive keys for moving between slides and playing/pausing presentations
- Nano receiver with a range of over 10 meters
- Works with MS PowerPoint and other similar software
- Compatible with Windows & Mac OS
Portable Power On-The-Go
Running late for a meeting? Didn’t get enough time to charge your smartphone? Or your power-hungry smartphone dying on you too often? PowerPresenter keeps your tablets and smartphone charged and you worry-free, no matter where you are. This handy piece of technology boasts a 2,500mAh rechargeable battery that delivers enough juice to keep your smartphone running until the end of the day.
Make Your Point
A portable backup charger and a powerful laser pointer—PowerPresenter is the perfect combination of two indispensable features for any modern businessperson, in an elegant yet robust design. The high-quality laser pointer has a range of 100 meters, making it easy for you to move around and interact with your audience, while still making your point.
Intuitive Multimedia Controls
With PowerPresenter, you don’t have to carry multiple remotes. With inbuilt controls for moving between slides and playing/pausing your presentation as well as multimedia content, PowerPresenter will give you the power to take control of your presentation. With a range of over 10 meters for the Nano Receiver, you can now move around the room and mingle with your audience for greater impact.
- To charge your smartphone or tablet, connect your device’s charging cable to the USB port at the top of PowerPresenter.
- The indicator light shows how much charge is left in the device—(Stable Green: Device is fully charged; Flashing Green: About 70–100% charge left; Flashing Orange: About 30–70% charge left: Flashing Red: Less than 30% charge left).
- To use the laser pointer, press and hold the Play/Laser button on the device.
- To use the multimedia keys, remove the Nano Receiver from PowerPresenter and insert it into a USB port on your presentation device.