You have no items in your shopping cart.
Just Point the Merlin Pen Scanner at anything you want to scan and it will draw a laser generated box around it. Simply press the scan button once more and that’s it... Any business card, note, document or photo that you point at will be scanned instantly
Use it as any regular Pen that is also a USB disk to store documents, files and presentations. With the added advantage of recording Voice in high quality stereo whenever required. With built-in 1GB memory
With Built in Voice recorder that can be used at meetings, lectures or for voice reminders.
Capture Printed text, Handwritten notes from any surface (Whiteboards, paper etc) and store it in the built in memory. Capture text books, magazines, receipts etc
Amazing cross platform connectivity for the PC, MAC and Smartphones/ Tablets with Apple , Android or Blackberry Operating system, which gives you the access to Sync files from your computer and access anywhere !
Built in Voice Recorder - ideal for Voice Memos, Meetings and Lectures
Download the FREE Evernote app to your PC, Tablet or your smart phone to sync your scanned documents, voice memo's and notes.
|In Depth||Casing Material : Anodized Aluminum Storage Capacity : 1GB built-in Flash Memory Can hold up to 1000 image files Or can hold up to 1000 Voice-memo audio files in 1min length Image Resolution : QXGA (2048×1536 pixels) Digital Format : JPEG for image, WAV for audio Lens : High precision Auto-Focus Lens for document, whiteboard or screens capturing Optical Sensor : 5Mega low-lux sensor Laser Frame : 2-Dimensional – Red color Support OS : iOS, Android, Mac OS, Windows OS, Website, BlackBerry OS, Palm Pre/Pixi Interface : USB2.0, iPad camera connection kit Power : Built-in Lithium ion battery|
|Dimensions||160 x 15 x 17 mm|
Pen Scanner FAQ
The device is not turning ON?
- Make sure to fully charge the device and switch it on
How can I charge the device?
- The device can be charge with a USB adaptor with 5V output up to 2A. Or you may also use any computer's USB port for charging
How can I transfer files from Pen Scanner to Smartphone/Tablet?
- If you have an OTG cable or your Smartphone/Tablet supports OTG then you can connect the Pen Scanner directly. Otherwise, you have to connect the Pen Scanner to a computer before sharing the files in any means of connectivity
Can I take a photo while recording a video or voice?
- No, the device works one mode at a time
When the storage is full, will it erase the earlier saved file and replace it with the new one?
- No, it will not function once the storage is full so better ensure that the device has enough space before using