You have no items in your shopping cart.
- High Resolution Recording Two HD Cameras that Capture Your World in 360°
- Miss Nothing… Share Everything Be in the Center of the Action & Capture the World All Around You
- Virtual Reality Compatible Strap on a VR Headset to View Your Recorded Videos/Images
- 220° FOV Wide Field of View to Capture Everything Around You
- Rechargeable 2,600mAh Battery For Over 120 Minutes of Recording
- Powerful App Record It. Share It. All From Your Smartphone
- High-Quality Premium Design Elegant yet Durable Body for the Toughest Environments
- Capture Everywhere… Anywhere Mount it on a Handlebar or Your Helmet
Download Application for Android Phone : Play Store
Download Application for iPhone : App Store
The longest panoramic photographic negative measures just over 129 feet in length and was created by Esteban Pastorino Diaz on June 13, 2010. He captured this negative on the major streets in Buenos Aires using a custom-built panoramic slit camera that was mounted to the roof of a car. Google Maps has nothing on this guy!
Make the world different
Are you bored because of monotonous photos and the same way of shooting? This is the time to change your word! PanoCam 360 is a panoramic camera coming with Dual Fisheye lens 8MP giving you clear photos and videos which supports video resolution 1920x960P 30fps and photo resolution 3008x1504, in addition of using and controlling via App and share the recorded amazing moments with others in Real time. With PanoCam 360, you will see the world differently.
View the word from different angle
You can play your video on your computer via the pro 360 video player. Different modes will show different effects. Moreover, you can slide the screen via your mouse, and you can find more fantastic and amazing world. Come to try!
Taken from the airplane, you get a panoramic view. You guess what? The world is at your feet. You get a new viewing angle, and you overlook the world from the bird’s eyes. So cool! Wait a moment, the camera support four different viewing modes, you can touch and find the world in a total different way.
Four Modes & 8MP CMOS
220 degree wide angle with dual lens to help you shoot and record 360 degree images and videos. 8MP CMOS gives you a high quality and clear pictures. In help you rediscover the world with four different modes, Flat panorama (slide to view the whole picture), Circle (make you small place a beautiful planet), VR (get the realistic and immersive experience), Inversion (a new view angle to show your world).
Touch the nature rather than watching
With two high definition Sony 8M CMOS sensor, camera with 8 million pixels and multilayer coated all glass lens. Moreover, innovative photo mode which PanoCam 360 supports static picture taking and dynamic video recording, and compose panoramic images automatically, live view and skimming in app. Slip on the screen with finger, you can watch 720 degree view, It’s a complete picture when you stop.
Video : 1280*1024 @ 24fps, H.264
Storage : microSD (32GB Max.)
Connectivity : Wi-Fi, USB 5V 1.5A
Battery : 2,600mAh Lithium-ion
Standby Time : About 90m (Wi-Fi), 120m
Dimensions : 81.2*75.2*47mm
Weight : 164g
- Press & hold the Power button for 3 seconds to turn PANOCAM360 on.
- The camera doesn’t have built-in memory, and needs a microSD/TF card for saving recordings. Insert a microSD card (32GB max.) to TF Card slot at the side of the camera.
- Record a video by pressing the Record Button once (Recording LED will blink). Press the button once again to stop the recording.
- Taking pictures can only be done through the Merlin Panocam360 app.
Turning the camera ON:
- After turning the Camera ON, wait until the recording LED becomes still red. Then press the wifi button once to turn it ON.
- Turn ON the wifi of your smartphone and connect to “PanoCam360-XXXXXXX”
- Open the app “Merlin Panocam360” to view the camera and use.