You have no items in your shopping cart.
- High Resolution Recording Full HD Camera to Capture Your World in 360°
- Rechargeable 1,150mAh Battery For 60 Minutes of 1080p Recording
- 30 Meters Waterproof
- 220° FOV Wide Field of View to Capture Everything Around You
- High-Quality Premium Design Durable Waterproof Case for the Toughest Environments
- Included Accessories Helmet Mount, Bicycle Mount & Waterproof Case
- Capture Everywhere… Anywhere Mount it on a Handlebar or Your Helmet
Panorama existed as early as AD 20 in paintings, especially in murals, found in Pompeii. Panoramas first became known when in 1787, Irishman Robert Barker patented his plans for a cylindrical building that was to be erected around a large, panoramic painting. The special painting technique, combined with sophisticated lighting and moving elements, produced the perfect illusion of a real scene for the viewer, who stood on a special platform in the center of the circular room
Never lose adventures moments
PANOCAM come with a water-resistant casing that allows you to film fascinating water sports, water-resistant up to 30 meters under water. The camera is design for outdoor Downhill Extreme Sports such as Biking, Scuba Diving, Skiing, Surfing, Racing, Climbing, and Gliding, Outdoor Travel and Sports events, Aerial Photography, Portable Media Shooting and other Special Environments. With PANOCAM, you are inside the action.
High definition resolution
The camera comes with high definition screen that displays and replays fascinating videos recorded, and detachable battery that is easy to replace and prolongs your camera’s service life. In addition, ability to recording video while charging with 8MP HD Fish-eye Lens, help you to take amazing photos and videos. The camera is equipped with 8MP COMS sensor allow you to take high quality and smooth pictures in dark spots, and 1920x960p, 30fps to capture high speed actions.
Built-in Wi-Fi for easy usage
PANOCAM has built-in Wi-Fi, easy to see what you are recording, and operate via your mobile devices. It has also different four different view modes for your choice: Flat Panorama, VR, Circle and Inversion mode. Comes with accessories, allowing you to attach the dear camera on different devices, such as bicycle, car and FPV devices. Widely used in build shooting, FPV, traveling, gathering and other outdoor activities, totally different and shocking visual effects.
- Press & hold the Power button for 3 seconds to turn PANOCAM on.
- The camera doesn’t have built-in memory, and needs a microSD card for saving recordings. Insert a microSD card (32GB max.) in the slot at the bottom of the camera.
- The camera has three LEDs in the front that indicate various camera operations (Blue – Camera Busy; Red – Camera Charging; Yellow – Wi-Fi on).
- The camera has three modes (Video, Photo, and Playback) that can be switched by pressing and holding the Record button.
- You can also control PANOCAM using the “OTCam” app, available on Google Play and App Store.
- To enable Wi-Fi mode in PANOCAM, press and hold the Wi-Fi button for two seconds.
- Once Wi-Fi mode is enabled, the LCD Status Screen on PANOCAM will display the default password (87654321). In your smartphone’s Wi-Fi settings, find and connect with ‘OTXXXX’ using the default password.