You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Watch Electricity Follow Your Fingertips
- Plasma Lamp Dances to Your Music
- Built-in Mic for Taking Calls
- Connects Wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Built-in Battery for Hours of Lossless Music
- Perfect for Your Office Desk, Bedroom, or Kids’ Playroom
Magic of Science!
Need a conversation starter? Be it your home or office, NOVA is sure to get a lot of attraction. Run your fingers over its surface and watch how the electricity inside the plasma sphere follows your fingertips. The perfect tabletop novelty, this amazing plasma lamp comes with a Bluetooth speaker and built-in rechargeable battery.
Not only does NOVA produce amazing electricity arcs inside the plasma sphere, which follow your fingertips when touched, but the plasma lamp actually dances to the music you play through the built-in speaker. Simply connect your smartphone via Bluetooth or any audio device and watch as the electricity arcs dance to the beat.
Compact & Portable
The mesmerizing plasma lamp and the high-fidelity speaker inside NOVA run on a built-in rechargeable battery, allowing you to carry NOVA with you wherever you go. Not only that, when connected to your phone, NOVA lets you answer and end calls simply with the touch of a button. To charge it, all you have to do is connect NOVA to a USB port, be it on a laptop, power bank, or a DC wall adapter.
Multiple Connectivity Options
NOVA can be easily connected to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, allowing you to play music wirelessly. Not only that, insert a USB drive or a microSD card, and NOVA would play songs stored on them automatically. Moreover, use the Line-In port at the back to connect any audio device with a standard audio cable. Now if neither Bluetooth nor flash drives and audio cables are your thing, simply switch the mode to FM and enjoy your favorite radio station.
A Piece of History on Your Table
Invented by the well-known futurist, electrical engineer, physicist, and inventor Nikola Tesla and called as the inert gas discharge tube, the plasma lamp was a bulky design. With the advancement of modern technology, you can now have a piece of this amazing invention right on your table.
- Slide the power button to “MP3” or “Lamp” position to turn the speaker on.
- In “MP3” mode, the plasma lamp won’t work, while in “Lamp” mode the Plasma Lamp will dance to the music.
- Once turned on, NOVA will be in Bluetooth pairing mode (default mode). Turn Bluetooth on from your smartphone’s settings and search and connect to “NOVA”.
- Once connected, you can play songs or even answer or end calls by pressing the ‘Play/Pause’ button.
- To listen to radio, press the ‘M’ button to switch to ‘FM Tuner’ mode.
- The ‘M’ button switches between the various input sources (Bluetooth, TF Card, USB, FM, and Line In).
- To skip songs or to play the previous song, press the Next or Previous button.
- To increase/decrease the speaker’s volume, press and hold the Next/Previous button.
- In FM mode, connect an audio cable to the Line In port to enhance signal strength.