You have no items in your shopping cart.
- SIM card slot; Supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Bluetooth v3.0; Compatible with v2.1/2.0/1.2/1.1
- Media player; caller ID; alarm; calendar; FM
- High-quality camera
- Microphone and speaker for voice calling
Prehistoric man, by simple observation of the stars, changes in the seasons, day and night began to come up with very primitive methods of measuring time. Ancient Egyptians divided the day in two cycles of twelve hours and measured time with sundials for day time and water clocks for night time. Since then, we’ve come a long way. Watches these days not only show you the time but are as good as smartphones with the ability to make phone calls and capture images and videos.
Simple yet Innovative
Sleek and simple to use, NeoTalk gives you everything you need to stay in touch with colleagues, friends, and family across the country and around the world. Whether you want to talk, text, email, or even check Facebook and Twitter, with NeoTalk, it’s easier than ever to stay connected.
Never Miss a Thing
It’s easy to miss an important call, message or other notifications from your phone, especially when you’re travelling or in a busy place. Or maybe sometimes it’s just not appropriate to be checking your phone. With Merlin’s NeoTalk on your wrist, you miss nothing.
Elegant and Full of Features
With a full touch screen, built-in camera, speaker, microphone, and Bluetooth, this wonderful piece of gadget can play music, take photos, work as a diary and a scheduler, and even make phone calls. And yes, it also tells the time, with the option of choosing between digital watch and analog interface.
Multi-Level Touch and Anti-Loss Feature
NeoTalk has a three-level micro display featuring 16 million colors, letting you move between levels using tap or swipe actions. A long press opens the options menu, making navigation easy. What’s more is that you can pair your smartphone with NeoTalk and you will never have to take your phone our of your pocket. NeoTalk’s advanced anti-loss security feature wirelessly connects to your smartphone and keeps a tab on its whereabouts, alerting you whenever it is out of range.
Your Life, Your Lifestyle
Be in touch with your social network, your colleagues, family, and friends. No matter where you are, a quick check on your wrist will keep you up to date. Like a mini version of your smartphone, NeoTalk reflects what is happening in your world and lets you know. What’s more is that NeoTalk’s built-in pedometer makes it a great activity tracker. It can calculate and display essential information such as amount of activity, number of steps, distance, speed, and calories burnt.
- Remove the back cover from the watch. Insert SIM card and microSD card in their respective slots.
- Insert the battery and fit the back cover back in place.
- Press and hold the Home button to turn the watch on.
- Touch the Menu option on the bottom-left of the screen to access the watch’s various functions. You can navigate through the menu by swiping left/right on the screen.
- To return to the home screen, press the Home button once.
- To lock the screen, press the Home button once when on the home screen.
- In lock mode, the screen will turn off. Press the Home button once to display the time.
- To access the menu from there, just swipe left/right on the screen.
- To connect your smartphone to the watch, go to your watch’s menu and turn on Bluetooth. Download and install the ‘BT Notification’ app from Google Play.
- Start BT Notification app and click on Bluetooth Pairing. From the Bluetooth device list, find and connect to ‘NeoTalk’. When prompted, ‘Allow’ NeoTalk to access your contacts list.
- In the app, go to ‘Settings’ and select ‘Accessibility Settings’.
- In your phone’s Accessibility Settings, allow ‘SmartWatch’ to push notifications from your device to NeoTalk.
- To modify push notifications settings for SMS, calls, mail, and other apps, go to Smart Push or Application Push settings.