You have no items in your shopping cart.
Phablet Phone Features:
- Runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Stunning 6-Inch IPS Multi-Touch Screen with iDro Brite™
- Quad-Core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A7 Processor
- Dual SIM – Supports 2G (GSM) & 3G (WCDMA) – HSDPA+ (42.2Mbps) & HSUPA+ (11.5Mbps)
- 1GB RAM & 8GB Onboard Storage
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0 (A2DP+EDR)
- Built-in A-GPS for Satellite Navigation
- microSD Slot (Expandable Up To 32GB)
- 5MP Back Camera with LED Flash & 2MP Front Selfie Camera with Smile Detector
- High-Capacity 2,500mAh Battery
Not Too Big, Not Too Small–The Perfect Phablet Phone
Seamlessly integrating the portability of a smartphone with the size and functionalities of a tablet, NeoPhab is the perfect companion for the mobile entrepreneur. The Cortex-A7 quad-core 1.3 GHz CPU, combined with high-performance Mali-400 MP GPU, processes any task on the phablet phone with lightning speed—be it creating presentations or watching movies on the move.
Big Display… High-Capacity Battery
NeoPhab's high-resolution display gives you ample space to view all your videos, presentations, and applications on the phablet phone without taking a toll on its battery life. The 2,500 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you five hours of run time.
Good Things Come in Pairs
NeoPhab's dual-sim capability resolves the hassle of carrying an extra phone. Now you can use your office number and personal number in one amazing phablet phone. NeoPhab's dual cameras (5MP rear and 2MP front with Smile Detector) enable crystal clear web conferencing as well as allows you to shoot high-quality pictures and videos. The built-in 8 GB memory can be expanded up to 40 GB via microSD card.
Powered by Android 5.1 Lollipop, you can run all of the native apps from Google Play on NeoPhab. The 1 GB RAM and high-performance GPU allows you to play graphic-demanding games without any lag, providing you with an immersive multimedia experience on this phablet phone.
A) 1) Carefully remove the back cover, starting from the lower left corner of the phablet.
2) Insert your preferred SIM card in the appropriate slot.
3) Slot A accepts a standard SIM card. Slot B accepts a mini SIM card. The bottom slot accepts a microSD card.
4) Once you insert your SIM and/or microSD cards, install the battery in the correct direction and place the back cover.
- Press and hold the power button to turn the device on.
- The phablet has three touch-sensitive buttons in the front.
- Touch the Menu (Square) button to pop up in-app menu. On the home screen, touch the menu button to bring up the quick settings menu (such as Wallpaper, Ringtone, etc).
- To go back from any menu or app, touch the Back (Triangle) button.
- Touch the Home (Circle) button to go to the Home Menu. Touch and hold this button to bring up the ‘recently used apps’ screen. You can clear all running apps or go to a specific one.