You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Lightweight and aerodynamic design
- Performs 360-degree stunts and flips
- Intuitive controls for ascend/descend, forward/backward, left/right, and hover
- Controlled via radio frequency with a range of 80 feet
- Built-in high-quality camera that shoots 480p photos and videos
- High-capacity battery for about 10 minutes of flight time
It is believed that Leonardo da Vinci’s sketches from the late 15th century were the predecessor to the modern day flying machine. Known as the "Helical Air Screw" or simply the "airscrew", the device was designed to compress air to obtain flight – similar to today’s helicopters.
Experience the Fun of Flying
This tiny and nimble drone will spark your imagination with its acrobatic moves and its incredibly small size. Able to fit in the palm of your hand and weighing a little over an ounce, this lightweight and streamlined drone is easy-to-carry and easy-to-use.
Tiny but Power-Packed
Get the power of flight in your hands. Mini QuadCopter is so effortless to fly that it takes only a few minutes for someone with absolutely zero drone-flying experience to learn it. The included RF remote control features two joysticks to optimally control your small personal aircraft as well as quick trimming buttons to stabilize your drone in any flying condition.
A Bird’s-Eye View of Your World
The brilliant camera system of Mini QuadCopter lets you take stunning 480p videos and pictures right from the controller. All your shots are directly saved on the onboard microSD card (not included) which can be then transferred to your smartphone or computer using the included microSD card reader.
Flies Anywhere and Everywhere
Don’t let the size of Mini QuadCopter fool you. This tiny drone can fly with amazing stability and maneuverability outdoors as it does indoors. Combined with cool features such as One-Button Return, 360-degree flips and stunts, and Head-Lock Flight mode, users of all levels can have fun flying the drone, be it a beginner or a drone aficionado.
Mini QuadCopter UAV FAQ
A) 1) Turn the drone on using the on/off switch located at the side of the device
2) Turn the controller on using the on/off switch located in the center.
3) Place the drone on a flat, level surface.
4) The LEDs on the drone will begin to flash slowly, indicating that the device is ready for pairing.
5) On the controller, push the Left Joystick up until you hear a beep, indicating successful pairing.
A) 1) Slide the Left Joystick up/down to make the drone climb up/down.
2) Slide the Left Joystick left/right to move the drone left/right.
3) Slide the Right Joystick up/down to move the drone forward/backward
4) Slide the Right Joystick left/right to turn the drone left/right.
A) 1) Press the Record button on the top left of the controller to begin video recording. Press again to stop recording.
2) Press the Capture button on the top right of the controller to capture an image.