You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cinema experience with FULL HD Playback, read the latest E-Book best sellers in crisp clear text and enjoy games with the blazingly fast 1.5Ghz A13 CPU with a 3D GPU. Bundled with the award winning Merlin Noise Isolating In-EAR Headphones that makes listening to movies, music and games a joy wherever you are.
The built in camera is ideal for web conferencing, and the pre-installed E-book Reader apps make buying and reading the latest best sellers a joy. There is also a protective case included with a built-in keyboard, making the Merlin tablet ideal for both Work and Play.
Tablet with Android™ 4.1 platform increases productivity by allowing you to perform different functions at the same time. View multiple panes in the same application, and browse the web just as you would on the PC. Also the Android Market™ offers a wide variety of apps for downloading.
|In Depth||Chip Boxchip A10 Cortex 1.5GHZ Operating System Android 4.1 Display 8-inch 800*600-pixel resolution - Capacitive Screen Storage 8GB (16GB optional) DDR SDRAM 1GB Sensors G-sensor Wireless and Cellular Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n) Support for 3G dongles and Ethernet with adapter Support for software Google Map, App Market, Email, etc. Video formats supported All formats up to 1080p Dual camera, Photos Front 0.3M/Rear 2M & Video Recording VGA up to 30 fps with audio; 2.0M-quality still camera Power and Battery Built-in 3800mAh rechargeable Li-Pol battery Input/Output MicroUSB port - 3.5-mm stereo headphone jack Built-in speaker - 1W - Microphone|
|Dimensions||235 x 145 x 8 mm|
8" Tablet PC FAQ
How do I install APKs?
- You can install an app to your device via the Google Play Store, or remotely via your PC, as long as your device is connected to the internet. Other Repositories for Android apps also exist.
Can I use any of my personal email addresses to send/receive email?
- Yes, you can use already installed app Gmail for Google mail Users. For other Mail like Yahoo, Hotmail, etc., Use Email app, this device supports POP3 and SMTP email accounts. Some free email accounts are not supported by mobile devices. Check with your email provider to see if you account is supported.
How do I open Word or Excel files?
- For reading Documents and Spreadsheets, you need to download some apps from Google Play Store, too many applications you can download from Google Play Store.
See the following applications for Read and Write Document, Spreadsheet or Presentation file.
Polaris Viewer – It can only read text, Document, Spreadsheet, and Presentation Files.
Kingsoft Office – It can read and write text, Document, Spreadsheet, Presentation files.
Can I connect USB Flash Drive to My Tablet?
- Yes, you can connect USB Flash Drive via Female USB to Micro USB cable.
How do I open Images and Videos?
- In Android Tablet, In-built Image viewer and Video Player is used to open Images and videos. Go to apps, Select Gallery icon from the apps, In this application you can see all the images and videos which are stored in your tablet.
Videos not playing in the Browser
- In this tablet, there is inbuilt Browser application which is used to browse websites through internet. Sometimes in specific websites videos won't play because of missing plug-in, so resolve this problem, you need to install other Browser applications from Google Play Store. Some of the applications are Google Chrome, UC Browser, Firefox Browser, etc.
Can I play YouTube Videos on my device?
- Yes. Tap the YouTube application icon for an easy-to-use YouTube experience. Embedded videos will also play when browsing the internet.
Do I need a Wi-Fi adapter to connect to the Internet?
- No. The Wi-Fi adapter is built into the device.