You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Gravity-defying wireless speaker with 360-degree stereo sound
- Updated Bluetooth 4.1 (supports EDR) for low-energy consumption
- Portable with battery backup of 10 hours; works without the base
- Charge the speaker or smartphones/tablets using the USB charging port
Revolutionary Floating Speaker
The cool Levitating Orbital Speaker is no illusion, but pure science! The only thing between the speaker and the base is air. The speaker and the base contain powerful opposing magnets, which repel the speaker and floats it about 10mm above the base, creating the amazing levitating effect.
Simple, easy-to-use controls
The Levitating Orbital Speaker is easy to control. To balance the speaker, you need to hold it about a centimeter above the base until you feel it getting caught in the magnetic field. Pairing the speaker to your phone is even simpler. Just tap your NFC-enabled phone on the speaker and you're good to go. The speaker can also be paired to any Bluetooth-enabled phone the normal way and controlled from up to 33 feet away.
True 360° High-Fidelity Sound
The Levitating Orbital Speaker's unique design reduces sound wave absorption into surfaces by levitating the speaker above the base. With the powerful 5W RMS speaker, everyone can enjoy the same high-quality, distortion-free stereo sound anywhere in the room.
Automatically adjusts for minor bumps
The magnetic base creates opposing magnetic fields that help levitate the speaker in midair. A set of computerized electromagnetic coils in the base continuously adjust the magnetic field to compensate for bumps and disturbances in the air.
Carry your music with you
The Levitating Orbital Speaker can also be used without the base. The speaker has a magnetic base, and can be attached to all kinds of metal surfaces. With a battery backup of 10 hours and employing the updated Bluetooth 4.1 specification, you can rest assured that the speaker will play your favorite tunes all day long.
|Dimensions||Speaker: 85mm (diameter)
Base: 150mm (diameter), 25mm (height)
|Weight||925g (Speaker: 280g; Base: 645g)|
- Levitating Orbital Speaker is amazing Review by FARUKE
- levitating Excellent Review by farisalali
- Slide the power button on the speaker to the left to power it on.
- The speaker’s LED will begin to blink red, indicating that the speaker is ready to be paired.
- Search and pair with “Merlin LevOrb” in your smartphone’s Bluetooth settings. The speaker’s LED will be solid blue, indicating successful pairing.
- To float the speaker on the base, power the base using the included adapter. Hold the speaker about a centimeter above the center of the base until you feel it getting caught in the magnetic field.