You have no items in your shopping cart.
- High-Contrast Display with LCD Technology
- Low Power Consumption with Long Battery Life
- Share movies, games and more with large, wide-screen images of up to 60 inches
- Connect readily to most analog and digital devices
- Comprehensive array of ports for wide connectivity
- Let your presentations and movies go where you go
- sized, lightweight rechargeable projector made to take anywhere
Carrots (yes, the vegetable) played a major role in the development of liquid-crystal display (LCD) technology. In the late 1800s, Friedrich Reinitzer discovered that cholesterol extracted from carrots was in liquid crystal form; thus, it could be used to produce and manipulate images. Of course, it wasn’t until many years later when LCD was actually used for this purpose.
Projection Made Affordable
Merlin’s affordable LCD Pocket Projector features a 20-lumen LCD projection lens that displays vivid images with intricate detail. And with a projection size of up to 60 inches, you can now watch all your movies on the big screen anytime you want, anywhere you want.
Lightweight and Portable Design
Reliable and impressive, LCD Pocket Projector is ultra-portable. Weighing in at just 300 grams, you can carry this pocket projector with ease wherever you go. With a built-in 1,300mAh rechargeable battery, you can project your favorite media anywhere without worrying about finding a power source.
Simple to Use
Featuring support for Full HD resolution, 800:1 contrast ratio and 4:3 aspect ratio, LCD Pocket Projector is easy to use with little to no setup required. Simply plug in your choice of video source, and you’re set to watch movies on the big screen.
Project on the big screen from an array of mobile devices, including laptops, tablets, smartphones, and hard drives using LCD Pocket Projector’s HDMI, AV, microSD and USB input ports. What’s more is that the Audio Out port on the projector lets you connect LCD Pocket Projector to external sound systems for bringing home a real theater experience.
Contrast : 800:1
Supported Resolution : 1920x1080
Light Source : LED
LED Life : 30,000 Hours
Projection Size : 24-60 Inches (at 2 Meters)
Aspect Ratio : 4:3
Battery : 7.4V, 1,300mAh Lithium-ion
LCD Pocket Projector FAQ
- Slide the Power Selector button to the right to use the projector’s built-in battery or to the left to power the projector using DC adapter.
- Press the Power button on the remote control or on the projector to turn the projector on.
- Press the Input Source button on the remote or on the projector to switch between different input sources: PC-RGB, HDMI, AV, USB, and SD CARD.
- To connect your video source via HDMI, use an HDMI cable to connect it to the HDMI port on the side of the projector and select HDMI as the input source. (Supported formats: 576p, 480p, 720p, 1080p, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1280x720, 1440x900, 1920x1080, 1366x768, 1280x800, 1440x960, 1600x1200, and 1680x1050)
- To view media stored on your flash drives, insert flash drive in the USB port or microSD card in the SD card slot on the side of the projector and select USB or SD CARD as input source.
- Connect your video source using an AV cable at the back of the projector and select AV as the input source. (Supported AV formats: NTSC and PAL)
- Adjust focus using the “Focus Wheel” located on the left side of the projector.
- Press the Menu button on remote control to change the projector’s settings.
- Use the audio output port to connect the projector to an external audio system or headset.