You have no items in your shopping cart.
- All-in-one multi-touch mouse and keyboard
- Connects via Bluetooth and Micro-USB cable to iPhone, iPad, smartphones, and laptops
- Works on infrared laser technology
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery; charges via USB
- Easy to use and compact; built-in speakers for simulated keyboard sound feedback
Laser projection transforms flat surfaces into full-sized keyboard
The Laser Keyboard’s powerful laser projection instantly transforms any flat surface into a workstation. Type all you want, no matter where you are. Compact, lightweight, and wireless, the Laser Keyboard is a smart alternative to carrying a full-sized keyboard or those portable wired ones.
You touch, it types!
The advanced optics and infrared sensor in the Laser Keyboard track your fingers and convert them into real-time keyboard input. No more pounding hard keys; simply touch the projected keys and the Laser Keyboard will do the rest.
Laser Keyboard’s mouse mode allows you to use your finger as a mouse. The built-in infrared and light detection sensors track the natural movement of your finger, allowing you to scroll, zoom in/out, click, and right-click as you would do on a normal trackpad.
Bluetooth wireless technology
As it’s Bluetooth-enabled, the Laser Keyboard pairs quickly and easily with tablets, smartphones, and laptops. It can also be connected to desktops using the included Micro-USB cable. Moreover, the inbuilt rechargeable battery has a backup of 5–6 hours, more than enough for those impromptu business meetings and for getting you through the day.
|In Depth||Keyboard Light Source: Red laser diode Keyboard Language: English Keyboard Layout: 20.8mm QWERTY layout Projection Size: Approx. 241 x 101 mm Battery Capacity: 1,000mAh max. @ 3.7V Charger Rating: 800mA @ 5V Interface: USB 1.1 and 2.0, Bluetooth v2.0 (class 2, class 3) Power Consumption: 2.4W max. @ 4.2V Compatibility: Bluetooth-compliant mobile devices, Windows XP/7 and higher, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android 2.2 and later|
|Dimensions||36 x 18 x 74 mm|
Laser Keyboard FAQ
The device is not powering up/working?
- Check if the device is charged and that you've connected the Micro-USB cable properly or paired the device with a Bluetooth-enabled device.
The mouse function is not working?
- Make sure to press 'FN+Mouse Cursor' to activate it. Also please make sure that if you are using a smartphone, it should support mouse pointer.
Can I pair multiple devices with the laser keyboard?
- Laser Keyboard can be paired with only one device at a time.To pair with another device, you must clear the previously paired device by pressing'FN+B'.
Does the device require additional drivers?
- No. Laser Keyboard does not require separate driven. It only needs to be paired with/connected to your device.
1) Connect Laser Keyboard to your laptop or desktop using Micro-USB cable (included) or pair it with your Bluetooth-enabled devices.
2) Hold the power button for three seconds to turn the device on/off.
Note: A blinking red LED indicates that the device is being charged.
3) Press 'FN + •' (mouse pointer icon next to arrow keys) to switch between the device's keyboard and mouse functions.
Note: To use the mouse function on iOS systems, download the BTC Mouse &Trackpad app.
4) To pair Laser Keyboard with another device, press 'FN + B' to clear the previously paired device. A blue LED will indicate that Laser Keyboard is ready for pairing.
5) 'FN + •' (mouse pointer icon next to arrow keys): Toggle between keyboard and mouse functions;
'FN+K' : Toggle keyboard narrator
'FN+B' : Delete pairing
'FN+P' : Mute the Key Tone
Mouse move: Control the cursor by moving your finger freely + in any direction within operational area.
Left mouse button: one finger click
Right mouse button: two fingers click simultaneously.
Scroll mode: Click and hold with two finger, slide and move up and down.
1) Do not use the device on uneven, transparent, or reflective surfaces.
2) Insert the Micro-USB cable in the correct direction.
3) Do not pour water or other liquids on the device.