You have no items in your shopping cart.
- All-in-one multi-touch mouse and keyboard
- Connects via Bluetooth and Micro-USB cable to iPhone, iPad, smartphones, and laptops
- Works on infrared laser technology
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery; charges via USB
- Easy to use and compact; built-in speakers for simulated keyboard sound feedback
Laser projection transforms flat surfaces into full-sized keyboard
The Laser Keyboard’s powerful laser projection instantly transforms any flat surface into a workstation. Type all you want, no matter where you are. Compact, lightweight, and wireless, the Laser Keyboard is a smart alternative to carrying a full-sized keyboard or those portable wired ones.
You touch, it types!
The advanced optics and infrared sensor in the Laser Keyboard track your fingers and convert them into real-time keyboard input. No more pounding hard keys; simply touch the projected keys and the Laser Keyboard will do the rest.
Laser Keyboard’s mouse mode allows you to use your finger as a mouse. The built-in infrared and light detection sensors track the natural movement of your finger, allowing you to scroll, zoom in/out, click, and right-click as you would do on a normal trackpad.
Bluetooth wireless technology
As it’s Bluetooth-enabled, the Laser Keyboard pairs quickly and easily with tablets, smartphones, and laptops. It can also be connected to desktops using the included Micro-USB cable. Moreover, the inbuilt rechargeable battery has a backup of 5–6 hours, more than enough for those impromptu business meetings and for getting you through the day.
|Dimensions||36 x 18 x 74 mm|
Laser Keyboard FAQ
- Connect Laser Keyboard to your laptop or desktop using a Micro-USB cable (included) or pair it with your Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Hold the power button for three seconds to turn the device on/off.
- Press ‘FN+(Up-left arrow)’ to switch between the device’s keyboard and mouse functions.
- To pair Laser Keyboard with another device, press ‘FN+B’ to clear the previously paired device. A blue LED will indicate that Laser Keyboard is ready for pairing.
- ‘FN+(Up-left arrow): Toggle between keyboard and mouse functions;
‘FN+K’: Toggle keyboard narrator;
‘FN+B’: Delete pairing
Note: To use the mouse function on iOS systems, download the BTC Mouse & Trackpad app.