You have no items in your shopping cart.
You might think that strapping a display on a person’s head is a relatively new idea, but it is not. The first head-mounted displays were developed as early as the 1960s. The Telesphere Mask was the first example of a head-mounted display, which provided 3D stereoscopic and wide vision with stereo sound. However, the device lacked certain immersion, because of it being a non-interactive medium.t
Your Personal Theater
iTheater SE brings big-screen entertainment to your personal space. Watch your favorite entertainment in astonishing detail with amazing audio and HD clarity… be it at home or in the air.
Streaming at its Best
iTheater SE not only looks advanced but delivers a truly immersive viewing experience. Enjoy seamless streaming from your favorite apps, such as Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, and many others in a truly intuitive and immersive headset.
High Quality Resin Lenses
The large resin lenses of iTheater SE not only gives you an almost natural viewing angle, minimizing the risk of dizziness and fatigue, but also lets you enjoy extended viewing with your prescription glasses on.
With iTheater SE, stream your favorite videos, download 3D media or even play games in a compact package. Moreover, with the Android-based OS, thousands of apps and games are right at your fingertips through Google Play store.
|Dimensions||241 x 239 x 149mm|
iTheater Streaming Edition FAQ
- Press and hold the ‘Power’ button to turn the device on/off.
- Use the Navigation Panel located under the device to navigate through menus.
- Press Volume Down to navigate up, Volume Up to navigate down, Rewind to navigate left, and Forward to navigate right.
- Press the ‘OK’ button to select a menu item and the ‘Back’ button to exit sub-menus and switch to the home page.
- During playback, press the ‘OK’ button to Play/Pause media.
- Press and hold the ‘Rewind’ or ‘Forward’ buttons during playback to rewind or fast forward media.
- To adjust volume, press and hold the ‘Volume Up’ or ‘Volume Down’ buttons.
- Press the ‘Switch Mode’ button to switch between 2D and 3D modes. Press and hold the button to enter full-screen mode.
- In Media Player, press the ‘OK’ button to bring up the progress bar and settings bar.
- To install external apps, or to access files on your microSD card or flash drive, run ‘File Manager’ from the ‘Apps’ menu.