You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Controlled via Wi-Fi with a 15m range (unobstructed)
- Uses your device’s accelerometer to turn it into a steering wheel
- Manually adjustable camera
- Live video feed with record and capture functions
- Interactive app with intuitive controls for easy navigation
- Comes with free app for both Android and iOS devices
- Runs on 3.7V 450mAh lithium polymer battery
App and Go
Using the free App,” Merlin iRover”, for both Android and iOS, you can easily control iRover with its interactive and easy maneuvering controls for perfect control on any surface with its Caterpillar track system.
Live from iRover
With the Camera Control in App, you can raise and lower the camera angel, up to 45 degrees. With Take Picture, just press and click a picture. And with the Record Video, press button and create a video.
Wi-Fi & Timing
Using your Wi-Fi network, and a 15 meter range, you have the best toy that can go where you go easily. And play time is nearly an hour ( 40 minutes ) for great entertaining excitement.
Battery: 3.7V 450mAh lithium-polymer
Charging Time: About 120 minutes
Play Time: About 40 minutes
- Download and install “iRover” app from Google Play or App Store.
- Turn iRover on using the switch located under the device.
- Go to your smartphone/tablet’s Wi-Fi settings and connect to “iRover” using default password “00000000”.
- Open the app to control your rover.
- Press the “Start/Stop iRover” button to activate iRover.
- Slide the left joystick up/down to move iRover forward/backward. Slide the right joystick left/right to turn iRover left/right.
- Use the “Camera Control” to raise/lower the camera.
- Press the “Take Picture” button to click a picture. Press the “Record Video” button to record a video.
- Press the “Motion Sensor” button to use your phone’s accelerometer as a joystick. iRover can be moved forward, backward, left, or right by tilting your phone in the respective direction.
- If iRover does not travel in a straight line, use the “Left/Right Trimmer” button to correct its direction.