You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Small and lightweight; easy to carry
- With the iPhone 5 docking station, you can get a useful home base for syncing and charging
- Connect the dock to your computer to sync and charge your iPhone 5 via a lightning to USB cable (not included). You can even use any standard micro-USB or Apple 30-pin cable for charging and syncing
- Connect the dock to an electrical outlet to charge your iPhone 5
- Use the dock to hold your iPhone 5 at the perfect angle to watch your favorite videos or photos slideshow
Tidy cable management ensures your desk is neat and tidy. Docking stand option gives your iPhone 5 the ideal position to access to all applications, emails and your calendar.
|In Depth||♦Small and light weight, easy to carry ♦With the iPhone5 docking station, you can get a useful home base for syncing and charging ♦Connect the dock to your computer to sync and charge your iPhone5 via a lightning to USB cable (not included). You can even use any standard Micro USB or Apple 30 pin cable for charging and sync ♦Connect the dock to an electrical outlet to charge the iPhone5 ♦Use the dock to hold your iPhone5 at the perfect angle to watch your favorite videos or photos slideshow|
|Dimensions||48 x 48 x 18 mm|
IPhone 5 Lightning Dock FAQ
The device does not have any output?
- Please try to reconnect the cable used on both ends
- Please try to use a different/another cable
Can I connect 2 different cables at the same time?
- No, each connection charges your phone for 5V. Connecting 2 cables at the same time might cause damage to your iPhone
Can I connect my iPad?
- Yes, but the iPad is oversized which might be the reason for it to not to stand and fall
Will there be any difference in data transfer rate?
- No, transfer rate for all connections are the same
Are there any side effect when using a 30-pin or Micro USB when charging?
- No, what affects the battery of a mobile phone is the output of the charging adaptor being used